Chapter 20

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

"Ughh, whoever it is, has such a bad timing." Niall complained as we both stood up from the bed and rearranged our clothes. I of course, couldn't keep away and took a peek at his trousers and the evident bulge in them. "Could you open the door? I have to go take care of..um..something." Niall spoke and I'm pretty sure he caught me peeking. Fuck.

"Sure, I'll get it." I answered nonchalantly. Trying to play it cool, because I knew exactly what he was going to go take care of. I grabbed my black cover up and sprinted down the stairs to open the door.

"Hii Sofia." Harry stood in front on me and quickly bent down to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Harry. Niall will be down in a second." And as soon as the words left my mouth Harry's smile turned into a smirk and he raised one of his eyebrows, as if he knew exactly what we were doing before he interrupted.

"No problem. Guess I got here early." He let out a laugh.

"Not at all, you're right on time. Why don't we go outside, we've prepared lots of snacks." I told him, trying to change the subject. From what I knew about Harry, he liked to tease and I didn't feel like having him asking about what Niall and I were doing.

"Yes! I'm starving." Harry replied as he followed me outside and we sat in one of the couches. Niall was taking his sweet time apparently. Harry sat right next to me and I started getting nervous, I hated awkward silences. So of course, I started babbling, sharing more than what I had originally planed.

"So, you know, I actually have a TikTok account in which I upload videos of you and the guys." Sofia shut the fuck up why did you even say that?

"Really? Can I see?" Harry asked with a smile, his smile could be to hide the fact that he wanted to laugh at how pathetic I am, but we'll never know.

"Yeah." I told him as I started opened my account.

"You have a lot of followers!" He seemed surprised when he saw it. And I mean, it wasn't a lot of followers, but they had increased exponentially since I started posting Niall's exclusive content. I now had 54k.

"Yeah, thanks to Niall's 'exclusive' content." I spoke making quotations in the air.

"That's so cool, maybe we should all send you 'exclusive' videos of ourselves and it would be great to give the fans new content and get them all hyped up before the news!"

"That would be amazing! The fans would be so happy, I mean they already are, since they've been seeing activity in the One Direction youtube channel and twitter, then your comment and Liam's of the reunion as well. But it would be great to give them something while they await the big news."

"Yes, I'll tell the rest of the boys when they get here. Now let me see those videos." He practically yanked my phone away from my hand. "Hey that's me!" He exclaimed when we got to his first video. It was one of him dancing. Oh god, I was so embarrassed. "Let's watch it." Harry told me before watching the 12 second clip. "Oh god, I'm a terrible dancer." His cheeks turned pink.

"No you're not." I stated as he continued scrolling down, at least he had positioned the phone between us so that we could both watch the videos.

"Mhm, mhm." I suddenly heard someone clear their throat behind us, causing Harry to scoot a little bit farther from me. Thanks Harry, now it'll seem like we were doing something wrong.

"Hey Niall, how are you mate? Everything okay?" Harry spoke, still holding my phone but turning his gaze towards Niall, smirking at him as he said the last words.

"Hi, yeah everything's perfect." Niall told him as he sat next to me. His cheeks were still a little bit flushed, he could have at least waited until his face returned to its normal color, to make it less obvious.