Chapter 69

*Niall's P.O.V.*

 I tried to get ready and have breakfast as quietly as I could since it was only 6:30 am and I didn't want to wake Sofia up. Apparently I did a pretty good job because when I opened the door to the bedroom she was still sound asleep. She looked so peaceful and gorgeous sleeping, how did I get so lucky to have such an amazing woman fall in love with me? I didn't want to wake her up, but I also didn't want to leave without saying goodbye.

"Bye petal. I'll see you later." I whispered in Soph's ear while she stirred in bed, a faint smile spreading across her face when she heard my voice. 

"Bye, baby see you later. Good luck." She mumbled, still half asleep. I kissed her forehead before I started heading out the door. "I love you." I heard her say in a barely audible voice, making me smile like a fool.

"I love you too, bye." I voiced before I opened the bedroom door. This was going to be a really long day, 2 radio interviews and then 3 talk shows in the afternoon. Good thing Soph and the girls were coming to the talk shows to keep us company. 

"I'm here with the boys from One Direction." Roman started saying. "Wow, I hadn't said that in a really long time." He continued, making us all crack up. "That was a very long hiatus you guys took. 18 months my ass." He referred to our 18 month long break, which of course had turned into a 5 year long break. Guess the radio would have to bleep the last word. "So, how have you all been?"

The interview went by quite smoothly. He asked us questions about our solo careers, about Zayn rejoining the band, about the new album and tour. Pretty standard, but with Roman's own little twists, making us crack up at the things he spoke. Thankfully he didn't ask about our relationship status, since he was good friends with all of us and he knew we didn't like to be asked about our personal lives.

"1 down, 4 more to go." Zayn spoke once we were out of the interview. 

"That wasn't so bad." Harry told us.

"Yeah, to be honest I missed having you guys with me in interviews." I admitted.

"Yes, I have way more fun that way." Louis' mischievous smile appeared on is face. He had spent half of the interview messing with Liam's hair, unbuttoning his shirt, untying his shoe laces, you name it.

"Seriously Tommo, are you going to be like this all day?" Liam complained, tired of Louis' antics, but deep down, I knew he loved them.

After Grimmy's interview, which went quite similar to Roman's one, we headed to lunch. We'd texted the girls and they told us that they would meet us at the restaurant. We had chosen a restaurant close to the studio so that we could go straight to the studio after eating.

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

 I smiled as soon as I saw Niall in one of the tables at the restaurant with the boys. Gigi, Eleanor and I made our way towards them. And as soon as Niall saw me he stood up from his seat and came straight to embrace me. 

"Hi Nialler." I smiled at him.

"Hi baby." He replied before he pulled out the chair for me so that I could seat next to him, such a gentleman.

"So how were the interviews?" I asked all of the boys.

"Ask Liam." Louis replied with his mischievous smile. 

"What did you do this time?" El asked him, she knew her boyfriend pretty well.

"What didn't he do? He kept pulling at my hair, unbuttoning my shirt, untying my shoelaces and then tying both of them together, poking me with the microphone." Liam started telling all of the things Louis did.