Chapter 29

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

I hurried back to Vic, hoping she wouldn't be too mad.

"Hey, I'm back. I'm so sorry I took so long." I apologized as soon as I got back to her.

"Oh my god, where the fuck have you been?" Victoria nearly yelled.

"Sorry, sorry. It took a little bit longer than expected."

"At least tell me you've worked out things with the fucking guy? 'Cause I'll kill you if you didn't."

"Yeah, everything's great now." I smiled at her.

"Thank goodness. Now come on, we've been waiting for you to go see what the vendors have." And we went back to the vendors area, Lauren and Michaela came along with us. I was so grateful to them for keeping Vic company while I went to fix things with Niall.

"Thank you for keeping Vic entertained." I told them as we were looking at the merchandise.

"Oh no problem, we had lots of fun talking about the boys." Michaela spoke.

"Yeah, we've scrolled all through twitter too, looking at recent pictures of the boys and stuff." Lauren added.

"I even showed them your TikTok account!" Victoria chimed in.

"It's awesome, we already followed you actually." Lauren laughed.

"Oh my god, really?" I chuckled.

"Yes, but I've been meaning to ask. How do you get those videos of the boys? I've searched everywhere for the one of Niall playing Little Things in his studio and couldn't find it anywhere." Shit, shit, shit. It's not like I could tell them the truth, so I voiced the first thing that came to my mind which was

"You know what they say, never reveal your sources." I winked at them, hoping they wouldn't ask more questions. "Look at this shirt, I think I'm gonna get it." I tried changing the subject as I grabbed a white tee that had Niall's face plastered on it. I was definitely getting it, if anyone else were my boyfriend and I had a t shirt with their face printed on it people would look at me weird. But not if that boyfriend was Niall, then it was completely normal and no one would do a double take when I wore it. I had to take advantage of the few perks that come with dating a famous singer.

"It's so cute! I'm getting the same one but in black, Niall looks so hot in this photo." Michaela told me as she looked for her size. And I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy that someone else was buying a t shirt with my boyfriend's face on it and that she had called him hot. I know I shouldn't get jealous and that I should get used to hearing girls say that about him all the time, but I'm only human.

"Yay, we'll have matching t shirts." I spoke with my fake enthusiasm, my voice just a pitch higher than normal.

"I'm just going to get the one that says Heartbreak Weather and has the logo on it. I don't think Josh will like it very much if I go home with another man's face in my chest." She announced, making the rest of us laugh.

After we finished paying we went to grab some nachos and soda before heading back to our seats. The opening act was starting in less than 10 minutes.

"So who do you think it was?" I heard Lauren ask Victoria once we were seated.

"I honestly don't know. She looked a bit like Hailee, but the picture only showed her hair." What the fuck were they talking about.

"What are you talking about?" I inquired, eager to know more.

"Oh, about some pictures that we found on Twitter. We sort of stalked the boys and pried on their life for this past month while you were MIA." Victoria explained to me.