Chapter 11

*Niall's P.O.V.*

We watched movies all afternoon, and every time her hand would brush mine in the popcorn bucket my heart would skip a beat. Now I was definitely sure that I was falling in love with her, I'd never felt this way about someone, much less someone who I've only spent one day with. I feel like we've really gotten to know each other through texts and calls and she was able to get to know the real me, the person I am when no one else is watching, when I'm just able to be myself. That why I've fallen for her, we got to know each other for who we are and accept each other, without even seeing each other in person. Now I only have one problem, how can I make her fall for me too?

Every time I could I scooted over closer to her, trying to close the gap between us, I don't know why but I just needed to be close to her. My recliner couch was so comfortable, and after a very tiring flight and not sleeping properly for more than a day, I was beaten. I don't know at what time I dozed off, but when I woke up, I found Soph's head resting on my shoulder ,her arm wrapped around my body and my hand holding her arm.  She had fallen asleep as well, and she looked so peaceful sleeping, she was perfect. I didn't want to wake her up, I wanted to stay like this forever. I tried not to move at all and just stay there admiring how beautiful she was. 5 minutes later she started stirring and I knew that she was about to wake up. Her eyelids fluttered open and I closed mine as quickly as I could but I wasn't quick enough, she'd seen me. Fuck.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." She whispered embarrassed when she saw the position we were sleeping in. She tried to move, but I didn't want her to, and I don't know what took over me but I stopped her.

"Please, 5 more minutes." I spoke sleepily as I held onto her arm and I saw the corners of her mouth turn up, forming a slight smile before she rested her head back in my shoulder. We both dozed off again, and I don't know how much time passed, but by the time I woke up again, I was famished. And right in that moment, my stomach started growling, waking Soph up as well.

"Well, well, well. Now who's hungry?" She laughed as she stretched, her crop top riding just a little more than normal, letting me admire her figure. God, she was perfect.

"Aren't you?" I asked as I looked at the time. Holy shit, it was already 9:30 pm! "It's so late, I'm starving!"

"Yeah, me too honestly." She admitted.

"What would you like to order for dinner?"

"Surprise me." She winked at me before getting up from the couch. "Is it okay if I eat dinner in my pj's? I want to go and take a bath and get ready for bed."

"Not at all. Go ahead, I'll order dinner and let you know when it gets here."

"Thanks Ni." She spoke before she headed to her room. Had she just called me Ni? Was that a new nickname? I didn't know what to order for dinner and then I remembered that one time she'd told me that one of her favorite take out foods was Chinese, so I decided to order from my go to Chinese place. I didn't know what to get exactly, so I got a bit of everything. They told me that the food would be here in fifteen minutes so I decided to take a quick shower and change into my pajamas as well

15 minutes later the doorbell rang and I hurried down to open it.

"Here you go." The delivery man spoke.

"Thank you." I took the food and handed him the cash.

"No problem." He spoke before leaving. It was a good thing that he was an older male delivery person, because he didn't even acknowledge me, something I was thankful for. I went to set the food in the kitchen's peninsula and set everything up. Soph still hadn't come down so I went to look for her. 

"Soph, the food's already here." I spoke as I knocked before opening the door. 

"Wait." I heard her exclaim, but it was already too late, I had already opened the door. And right there in the middle of the room, Soph stood in nothing but a towel, looking hot as fuck. Shit.

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

I was still half asleep when I got into the shower, and as soon as I got out I realized I hadn't unpacked my stuff yet, thus my pajamas were still in my suitcase. I wrapped myself with the towel and opened the door to my room. After all, I had an ensuite bathroom, and it's not like anyone was going to see me like this. But oh boy, how wrong was I. My suitcase was near my bed so I started walking towards it before I heard a knock that stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Soph, the food's already here." Niall called through the door as he knocked. I heard him turn the doorknob.

"Wait." I exclaimed right in that second, but it was already too late, he had already swung the door wide open. And I just stood there, in my towel, completely frozen and embarrassed. I'm pretty sure my face was redder than a tomato, and that was a lot, considering I have light tanned skin. 

"Oh, umm, I'm so sorry." Niall finally spoke, not before checking me out. Men will be men after all. But why the hell was he still standing there?

"Umm, are you gonna watch me change?" I inquired, trying not to show just how nervous and embarrassed he had made me feel. He still held on to the doorknob. 

"Umm, no, oh god, sorry. I'll let you change." He finally lowered his gaze from my body, breaking his trance and started closing the door. 

"Thank you Niall" I uttered just before he closed it.

"No problem. Um, I'll...I'll wait for you downstairs." He stuttered and 5 seconds later I heard footsteps going down.

Why did this things had to happen to me? But hey, at least he checked me out. Maybe, just maybe, he fancied me. Oh god, who was I kidding? Of course he didn't fancy me, he could never. He was used to dating super models, actresses and singers. Not just a regular girl.

I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly changed into my pajamas. They were this cute little Reese's pajamas that I'd gotten last time I was in Hershey, because of course, Reese's are my favorite chocolate. I went back to the bathroom to brush my hair and before I headed down I started at myself one last time in the mirror. My shorts made my legs look really long and the sleeved tee made my arms seem a decent size, thank god. 

"It smells delicious." I called as I entered the kitchen. And my jaw dropped when I saw all of the food that was laid out in the kitchen's peninsula. "Oh my god, this is a lot of food!" I exclaimed laughing. "Did you order everything on the menu or what?"

"Almost everything. I didn't know what you'd like. So I got a bunch of different things."

"Thank you so much, you didn't have to do this for me. And you got Chinese, you remembered!" I spoke, alluding to that one conversation we had like a month ago in which I told him my favorite to go food was Chinese.

"Of course I rememberd. Now come, sit. Let's eat, I'm starving." He ordered as he patted the seat next to him.

"Yeah, I'm starving too. But wait, how much was it? I haven't paid you yet." I spoke.

"Oh don't be silly Soph, it's on me." He grinned.

"Fine, but I'll get the next one. And I won't take no for an answer." I spoke, I didn't want him to think I was taking advantage of him or using him for his money.

"Okay, deal." He extended his hand and I shook it. Again, sending shivers down my spine. I had never felt this attracted to someone, every time he touched me, however minimal it was, he ignited something inside me that I couldn't control. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! How are you enjoying the story so far? Did you like the change in POV? I plan on doing more of that, so let me know if you like it. I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts!