Chapter 17

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I don't know how I could forget that today was the day me and the boys are supposed to meet. I've been waiting for this day for months, I'm so glad it's finally here and that Soph will get to meet them! We've been talking a lot about what to do for our 10 year anniversary, the ideas ranged from a new single, a documentary, a full new album, touring together again, everything is on the table. Today's the day we will decide what we'll do, Liam, Lou and I are rooting for a tour in 2021 since Harry, Louis and I are touring this year, but we still have to convince Harry and Zayn. They like the idea but aren't sold on it yet. And yes, Zayn agreed to come back, we've all been talking with him and he says that he misses his 1D days and spending time with us. So he told us that he'll gladly do it again, with a different management of course, since the last management was the one responsible for his anxiety attacks and us being overworked.

"At what time are we leaving?" Soph asks me as we lay comfortably watching tiktoks, I wasn't as addicted as her to it, but she's rubbing off on me, and now I'm addicted too. I have even recorded some tiktoks with her, well, she's behind the camera, and I'm more than happy to give her new content for our fans. I've asked her to appear with me on the tiktoks, but she told me that she likes it better this way for now, so the fans don't start hating on her account, and she likes it being dedicated to One Direction solely.

"We're supposed to be there at 5. So we'll leave at 4:45, Harry's house is nearby."

"Wait, we're going to Harry's house?" She asked in awe.

"Yeah, where do you think we were going to meet?"

"I thought you guys were meeting at a studio or like some offices or something. Not in public obviously."

"We wanted it to be more relaxed, and just us, and some of the girlfriends. That way we can be all together on the same page and agree on what we want to do before we go meet with management."

"Oh that's great."

"Yeah it is."

"So, I'll start getting ready in about an hour and a half then." She told me.

"That's perfect." She took a really long time to get ready, about an hour to be more precise, and I don't even know why she takes that long, she looks amazing anyway. "Do you want to record a tiktok meanwhile?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She exclaimed excitedly and jumped up from the couch, making me laugh. "I actually have an idea that would make the fans go crazy."

"Okay, let's hear it. What's your idea?"

"It's totally okay if you don't want to do it though."

"Just tell me babe, I'll be happy to do it."

"Fine, fine." She started hitting the couch with her hands, doing a 'drumroll' sound according to her. "To build the anticipation." She explained as I chuckled. "Why don't you....sing Little Things."

"Little Things? Sure! Let's do it. I see my fans requesting it all the time!"

"I know, me too! That's why I think it would be a great idea. And may I ask why haven't you ever played it? Because you just admitted that you did see the comments all the time."

"My management wouldn't let me because those lives were to promote my albums as a solo artist, but they had never said anything about tiktok..."

"So it would be okay? You won't get in trouble or anything?"

"No, I'm pretty sure it's okay. Plus, it's great press for me and the boys upcoming reunion, we've got to give the fans new content to make them speculate about our reunion."