Chapter 39

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

Soundcheck was amazing. Valentina and Victoria couldn't stop smiling the whole time and since Harry didn't do meet and greets and stuff like that, we were the only ones in soundcheck besides his team. It was much more intimate, and we were able to chat between songs and go up on stage while he showed us how everything worked. It was much more than I had expected.

"Thank you so much for everything Harry." I whispered when soundcheck was over and we were heading back to his dressing room.

"Oh no problem. It was so fun to have friends there!" He exclaimed. He was way too sweet. "Did you like it?" He asked the girls.

"Yeah, it was awesome and your were amazing!" Valentina shrieked.

"Loved it, thank you." Was Victoria's answer.

"Thank you, glad you liked it." Harry smiled at them, making his dimples show. We made our way to his dressing room, there were still two hours left for the concert so we were going to chill back here for a while before we made our way to our seats. The four of us just ate snacks and talked while we waited backstage. We even took some pictures with Harry, per Valentina's request, and I knew Victoria was dying to get her picture taken as well. She just didn't want to bother Harry, while Valen didn't even care.

"We've got to get going." I announced an hour before the concert. Since we needed to make our way back to the entrance and I had to give someone our previous tickets so that they wouldn't go to waste.

"So soon?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, so soon?" The girls responded in unison as well.

"Yes, we have to get to the entrance and you've got to help me give away the tickets. Plus we need to have time to buy merch and snacks remember?"

"Fine, let's go."

"You'll come back after the concert right?" Harry inquired.

"If you want us to..." Valentina chimed in.

"Of course. Wait, let me go find some passes so you have no trouble coming back after the show." Harry stood up and went out of his dressing room, to find the passes I presume. 5 minutes later he was back holding 3 All Access passes which he handed to each of us.

"Thanks Harry. Have a great show." Victoria hugged him goodbye, for now.

"Thanks, see you afterwards!" Valentina hugged him as well.

"Have a great show Harry. We'll see you later. And remember, tacos after the show!" I told him as I hugged him too. Reminding him of the conversation we had during lunch. I had promised to get him authentic tacos after the show and we were going to eat them in his hotel.

"Thanks love. And yeah, I can't wait to try them. See you later!" He waved goodbye as we exited his dressing room and made our way to the front of the venue. I still need to find 3 fans who didn't have tickets so that I could give them our old tickets. Fortunately for me, as soon as we got there I spotted a girl crying while another comforted her. I decided to approach them

"Hey, is everything okay?" I asked.

"No...I...want to see...I want to see Harry." The crying girl spoke between sobs before burring her face back in her friends' arms.

"We weren't able to get tickets and resellers are giving them for 5x the price." The one comforting her explained to me.

"I know, the resellers suck. How long have you guys been fans?" I asked.

"Since 2012, we've been fans of all of the boys since One Direction. And we have never seen them in concert."

"Well, that's about to change." I stated, grabbing the sobbing girls' attention as well.