Ch. 6-Wait What?!?

Kya POV:

This week has been amazing. I and Jungkook have talked almost every day. We even started asking questions to each other back and forth.

I now know that he's twenty-two, and he's been working at the café for about six months. He explained he wanted to be a professional gamer, so he works part-time at the café just to get extra money.

Then there was Taehyung, he had sent me the pictures he took, and I was beyond happy with how they turned out. I didn't even look like a mess and I smiled at the thought of Taehyung keeping any of these pictures for himself. We had planned to take more pictures next week since he had to finish the project he was working on. And he wouldn't give me any hint as to what he was making.

And finally Yoongi, we haven't talked much since we planned our date. But he explained that he has been working on his music. Which I am in full support of. He even sent me a couple of his songs and I know my panties were dripping. He's seemed stressed when we talked on the phone last but I didn't want to press into it quite yet. We agreed to be ready at six-thirty so that I had time to get ready after work.

Right now I'm sitting at my desk ordering food, so I can just eat here on my break and hopefully be able to hear out early. Hobi texted asking if there was any chance I could help teach today's class which I was happy to oblige.

Mia and I decided on Chinese food and were having a small conversation. Looking up I see Namjoon heading in this direction. He and Jin have been a little distant since they asked about Jungkook, but I didn't want them to be mad at me. As he was about to walk by I asked if he had a second to talk, he simply nodded his head telling me to lead the way.

We entered the copy room and I lean against the counter.

"Kya what's wrong." He walked up to me and reached down cupping my cheek. I could feel the sparks shoot through me making me shiver.

He seemed to notice and it made him smile.

"A-are you and Jin mad at me..?" I bit my lip trying to avoid his gaze.

I hear a low growl making me look him in the eyes.

"First gorgeous always look me in my eyes, I love how the light flashes through those honey-brown pools. And next, we have no reason to be mad, unless you give us one."

At this point, his fingers were under my jaw and his lips were inches from mine. I wanted nothing more than to lean upon my top toes and plant my lips on his. I thought he wanted the same thing until he closed his eyes to collect himself and kisses my forehead before stepping back.

"Besides how could we ever stay mad at you. Have fun on your dare tonight" He smirked before walking back the way we came. He left me there gaping like a fish I had no idea how he heard about my date, but I wouldn't dare to question it. I stayed back to the copy room to try and collect myself before Mia asked two million questions.

The day carried on and Mia and I were able to leave by three-thirty, which gave me thirty minutes to get to Hobi's class. I decided to change before I left. Quickly changing into my purple sports bra, black yogi pants and a thin black jacket just to cover me until I get there.

I decided to leave my car at home this morning but walking to class was only a little way. After about 15 minutes I can finally see the building. Walking past the café I could see Jungkook taking someone's order when he looks up seeing me through the window.

I blow him a kiss which he grabs before smiling and continuing to take the customer's order. Climbing up the steps I enter the dance studio and head to J-hope's room.