Ch.80 - Plane Ride Pt.1

Kya POV:

"That's it I'm not going." I sit down on the couch and cross my arms.

"Nija do not make me whoop you like you are five again." I turn to my mom and glare at her.

We decided to fly out from San Diego, so we could stop and see my mom before leaving. But when we came she looked even thinner than last time, and she now had a bed in her living room so she didn't have to go to her room.

"I can't just go halfway across the country while your sick." I throw my hands up.

"And I will still be sick when you get back!" She says giving me an angry look.

She wasn't getting any better and it all just seemed to be going downhill, she always tried to hide it from me.

And when I tried to say something, she would always claim I was overreacting.

"Kya if you don't get in that car you will regret it and you know you will." She says and I know its true. Traveling is what I would do for sure if I had the money, seeing new places and how they live on a day today.

I groan and lean forward running my fingers through his hair.

"You promise to text me every day so I know you are okay?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes and nods her head.

"Yes now go and be sure to bring me back something nice." She gave me and the boys hugs before pushing us out of the door.

I blow her a kiss as we pull out of the driveway and head towards the airport.

Next was getting through airport security and getting on the plane, it took a while but we finally made it through and as we were waiting to get on the plane I couldn't stop top my foot up and down.

A hand grabs my knee and I follow it up to see Jin and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"What's causing you to worry so much?" He rubs my knee and I just shrug.

He squeezes my knee and shakes it lightly, which tickled and caused me to laugh.

"I'm just nervous," I say as I intertwine our fingers.

"Our families will love you, trust me if anything they will love you more than they love us." He kisses my forehead.

I intertwine our fingers before nodding slightly but I still felt a queasy feeling in my stomach.

Thinking of what they would think of me had my brain running a mile a minute.

Feeling like I need the restroom I inform Jin for kissing his cheek. Jungkook and Tae were laying on the floor laying on their carry on's while watching something on one of their phones I ruffle their hair before quickly jogging in the direction of the bath.

As I'm walking I see Namjoon, Hobi, and Yoongi at a bar. I smile before walking towards them and the rowing my arm over their shoulders.

"Hello my loves, my nerves are shot so could someone please order me a drink while I use the restroom and I'll love you forever." I smile at them and they all turn called the bartender over at the same time.

Telling them to order me a margarita with two tequila shots before kissing their cheeks and continuing to the restroom.

Quickly doing my business I wash my hands, drying them before using the paper towels to open the door and walking out.

As I walk out apparently I wasn't watching where I was going and I ran into someone.

I didn't know what happened until an arm was around my waist stopping me from hitting the floor.