Ch. 48-Coming Home

Kya POV:

Once we got to the store the boys couldn't decide on one thing of flowers so they all picked their own. I made sure to pick up a couple of vases so she would have something to put them in.

I knew she would like the color it would bring. I grabbed a couple of bottles of alcohol as we head toward the register and paid for them, getting back in the car, heading for my mama's house.

I texted her letting her know we were on the way and would be their soon. After I get to sit in the passenger seat so I can show Jin the way.

When we pull into the neighborhood I can't help but smile, we didn't live in a poor area, I guess you could say it was middle class. The neighborhood was safe for kids and everyone was friends with everyone.

As we pulled into her garage I could see that a couple of people were here, probably to help her cook. 

Sliding out of the car I walk up to the door and pull my keys out of my pocket. My mama always made sure I had a key to the house, just in case of emergencies or just if I need her.

I walk inside and I can hear the music and smell the food. 

"Mama, estoy en casa!" I call out, hearing the popping of her sandals as she comes speeding around the corner. (Mama, I am home.)

My mom was amazing, her long dark hair was wavy and met the middle of her back. She was a little bit shorter than me, but don't tell her than, when she's concerned we are the same size.

She has brown eyes and tan skin, probably the feistiest woman you could meet.

"Ahh, hija mía, te he extrañado." She came up to me and wrapped her arms around me squeezing tightly. (Ahhh my daughter I have missed you)

She pulls away from me and opens her mouth to speak but stops and raises an eyebrow looking behind me.

"¿Quiénes son estas personas detrás de ti?" She asks and looks them up and down, I could see the curious look in her eyes at the flowers. They were always my momma's weakness. (Who are these people behind you?)

I laugh before waving my hand in front of her eyes. The boys all look nervous but I gave them a smile hoping it would comfort them.

"Mama English, por favor." She groaned before introducing herself. Sometimes I think my mom could still be my age with the way she acted sometimes, but I do the same things.

"Hello hello I'm Kya's mama, Eva Gomez but please call me Eva, are these the boys you were talking about?" She turns to me with a questioning look and the guys turn to me with smirks and a couple of them blush.

"Yes, ma'am left to right you have Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok,  Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook, their brothers." As I said their names you could see a dark look appear in my Oppa's eyes that made me shiver and my baby boys all had a deep red blush across their cheeks.

"Oh my that must have been one fun journey for the seven of you." She smiles at them. One by one they hold out the flowers for her and she holds a huge smile on her face.

"Oh your guys adorable now I have to find room for all my gorgeous flowers. Why are you three so red is it too hot in here? I'll grab you guys some water." She smiles a turn walking towards to kitchen. I then realized that was the first time I have said their full names, but I didn't understand what made their mood shift.

Soon I'm being pulled and I put my hand against the object to stop myself from smacking into it, looking up to see Namjoon smirking at me. I can hear my mom walking with someone in the kitchen about her flowers.

"As much as we love hearing you call us our ireums (word for Koreans first & surnames), our first names will do for now love, it confuses people sometimes so it makes it easier." I pout but agree their names were so beautiful but I agreed knowing he was right. He lightly kisses my lips and we pull apart as my mom walks in with enough water bottles for everyone.

"Alright here are these and makes sure you stay drinking water, I swear it's getting hot enough to cook bacon on the streets. Honey is that what your wearing for tonight?" She looks me up and down and raises an eyebrow.

"No mama I knew you were going to make me change so I just got comfortable for the ride." 

"Well good because I need you to grab more ice while your out. But for now come say hi to Gloria." I walk up to her and she wraps her arm around me and leads me into the kitchen.

"Come on boys she will want to meet you too." I look over to her a laugh and she squeezes me tightly as we enter.

"Look who's home!"

I see Gloria sitting at the table with her glasses hanging down on her nose, Gloria and my mama have been friends for a long time, she helped my mom out with me growing up and has become like a second mom to me.

"Ohhh my she's gotten so big. And who are these handsome men?" She comes up to me pulling on my cheeks before seeing they guys walk in behind us.

I decided now was probably the best time to say it and my heart started racing.

"These are my boyfriends." I blush and bite my lip, my mom and Gloria's eyes widen and thy guys smile.

"All I know is you men better treat her right because I don't mind rocking orange for the rest of my life." My momma says making the smiles, knowing full well what she did to Daniel when he tried to look for me at my mama's.

"Don't worry we plan to love her way past our time on this earth," Jin says as he looks at me with a look of love in his eyes.

"Well damn Gloria we were born in the wrong generation and now all the good men are gone good things we've got each other tho right." She looks over at Gloria.

"We've got each other until you can't wipe your own ass anymore then you are on your own." She sips her sweat tea as the room fills with laughs.

A couple of seconds later my mom pulls me off the side wanting to talk alone.

"Now why didn't I know they were all your boyfriends?!" She asks, resting her hands on her hips

"Cause I didn't want you to freak out." To be honest I was a little scared about what my family would think of me have seven boyfriends but I was even more scared of what their families would think of me.

"I just want you to be happy, and whoever makes you happy I want you to hold onto them and never let do." She comes over to me and wraps her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"And I know this may not be the best news to get right now but I thought I should tell you before you see him around town, Daniels back."

________________________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!!

.