Ch. 43-Early Mornings

Kya POV:

I wake up early and with the biggest smile on my face, I don't know why but I was feeling so horny my insides were going to burst. As I waited for them to get her it just made my mind think the dirtiest of thoughts.

Different images kept flashing through my mind. But the one driving me crazy was the through of Jin being inside me while Namjoon fucked my throat. I lean my head back at letting out a groan.

I received a text from Jin telling me they were outside I grab my bag and quickly grab my jacket before slipping out of the door and locking it behind me.

I open the door before sliding in and slamming it behind me, Jin is holding out a portable coffee cup for me and a smile before thanking him and kissing his lips.

"How did you guys sleep?" I take a drink and moan at how good it tastes.

"We would have slept better if you would have been there." I look at Namjoon through the mirror and he winks at me making me smile.

"I know the feeling," I smirk at him and bite my lip. I feel a hand rubbing against my thigh, looking over I see it's Jin.

"How long do we have till work?" I put my hand over his and slowly slide it up to my skirt.

I don't know what it is, but being near them makes it hard to control myself and I never want to.

"About half an hour we got ready a little quicker than usual." He lightly chuckles and gives me a small glance through the mirror.

Jin raises his eyebrow at what I'm doing with his hand. I slowly spread my legs and let his fingertips glide across my legs before running over my pantie covered pussy.

I lifted my skirt up high enough and pulled my panties to the side. Last night I decided to shave my body but I get a little creative and shaved a heart out of my public hair. I wasn't sure if they would like it but when I looked at it in the mirror it looked cute.

And now look at the heat in Jin's eyes I could tell he liked it when his fingers quickly rub across my lips before pushing it inside me.

I couldn't help the small moan that passed my lips at the feeling of his fingers inside me. The noise made Namjoon look up and a growl filled the car.

It just made me even hornier and Jin could tell as he started to pump her finger faster inside me. Spreading my legs wider I grind my hips, wanting to feel him deeper inside me.

"Joon park in the back." I don't care to look up to wanting to risk his finger slipping out of me.

He soon slides in another finger, making my grip tighten on the seats.

"You look so gorgeous when you are in pleasure kitten. Gods I could watch this every day." He pushes his fingers inside me all the way to the knuckle before curling them inside me.

"Ahhh Oppa!" I arch my back and bite my lip hard, my Oppa was making me feel so good and I could feel my legs starting to shake.

"How wet is she?" I was breathing heavily and knew my juices were flowing out of me.

"Like a waterfall." He slowly pushes in another finger before rubbing my clit with his thumb. The car stops making me realize we are in the parking garage below the building.

Jin slowly pulls his fingers from inside me and I start to pout as he places his fingers in his mouth as he sucks my juices off.

He smirks at me as I hear both of their doors open, I bite my lip and pull my legs together as both back doors open as they slide into the back.

Namjoon pulls my jaw to him before kissing my lips. His tongue slowly tracing against my bottom lip before pushing inside and making me groan louder.

As we pull apart I smile and a small giggle passes my lips. I turn back to look at Jin to see him sitting in the seat, I crawl across him before grading his waist.

I kiss his neck and lightly bite down making him grip my lips harder.

"Such a naughty kitten, making us all hard before work, maybe we should punish her what do you think brother?" His hand comes down on my ass and I feel my temperature rising at the thought of them both punishing me.

"It just depends if she can handle her punishment."He pulls my jaw making me face him.

I nod my head quickly, I could handle anything they wanted to give me and I would do it all to make them happy.

"You wanna make us happy princess?" He strokes my jaw with his thumb as his eyes watch my lips. I go to shake my head in response but I know he wouldn't be happy with me if I did.

I felt movement against my legs before feeling something rub against my pussy lips.

"Yes, Oppa." I bite my lip, I can hear the sound of shuffling and I'm assuming working there way out of there pants.

Namjoon smirks before nodding his head once and before I feel Jin ram his length inside me.

I throw my head back and moan out, he starts to slam deeper inside me and I grind my hips wanting to remember how he felt inside me for the rest of the day.

I feel a finger run across my lip and I look up to meet Namjoons eyes, I look down to see his dick standing tall and looking almost painfully red. I lick my lips as he gives me a single nod as my head drops and my lips wrap around his tip.

I start to bob my head to match the pace Jin is fucking me at. With both of them inside me my body was in pure bliss. I found myself sucking harder around Joons length as he let his hand wrap around my hair before thrusting into my throat.

I twist my head loving the feeling of him fucking my mouth as Jin pounded into me. I could feel his tip lightly popping into my womb and rubbing against my g-spot.

I was in heaven as I started to bounce faster on Jin, clenching tighter making his nails dig into my hips.

"Uhh fuck princess I'm gonna come." I felt his grip tighten on my hair and it only made me want to make him finish more. I deep throat before groaning around him and sucking harder. I soon hear him groaning before he grips my hair harder and comes down my throat, with small growls passing his lips.

I continued to pump him as he came wanting to make sure I drink every last drop. I slowly pull back and lick my lips. Smiling over at him I giggles before Jin wraps his arm around my waist and starts fucking me faster.

I grip his shoulder and shake my ass feeling the damn inside me on the brink of crumbling. Soon he pulls my chin down and kisses him lips as he comes deep inside me and I follow closely behind.

He holds his lips against mine before pulling back and placing his forehead against mine.

"So fucking proud of you kitten." He strokes my jaw before kissing my forehead. I can't help the smile spreads across my face. I'd spend the rest of my life making them happy if I'd get to hear his say that.

Once checking the time we had to quickly get dressed before heading into the building. As we were walking up they both decided to walk behind me. I could feel light taps on my ass every three seconds making me look back and give them playful glares.

They would only smile before turning to each other and laughing.

________________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!