Ch.61 - Take A Break

Jin POV:

I watch her walk up the stairs and let my head fall when she walks away. Rubbing my temples I groan out, Yoongi was in a mess.

But I think he was handling it a lot better than I thought he would. Not everyone knew because he didn't want to get their hopes up if it wasn't true but Yoongi was certain that kid wasn't hit.

He knew Summer messed around and it didn't take a genius to know that. He did research and found out you can get a non-invasive prenatal paternity test, but it can only be performed once the baby is seven weeks which from the papers Summer gave him that was today.

They had a doctor's appointment tomorrow and Yoongi told me he planned to do the testing with or without her permission. He said he asked her about doing it to make sure and she freaked out.

But it was the only way for us to be sure, he didn't care what he had to pay to get it done. He knew Summer and he also knew it was a high possibility that it could be someone else.

But we were all trying out best to keep everything peaceful. I even started teaching her Korean, the way it slips out of her mouth is like butter. But I've got to say she makes my mind goes crazy when she speaks Spanish.

I grab my clothes and climb the stairs two at a time when I reach the top I see Yoongi's door open, knowing Kya was in there I head towards Namjoon's good and find him and Hobi playing the game.

"Yo numbskulls, go get your laundry and Kya and I wanted to know if you guys wanted to go to that club Joon took us to?"

"Kya said she wanted to go?" Namjoon questions.

"Yeah we all need the break anyway and the maknea's are at the movies."

"Okay, but we gotta keep an eye on her," Namjoon says and we both nod.

I walk to my room and put my clothes away, going to my closet to pick out a black button-down and jeans.

After changing I go to the bathroom and do my hair, spraying on cologne before grabbing my phone and leaving the room.

As I leave my room my brothers are also exciting theirs, Namjoon is still buttoning the top buttons of his shirt and I could see a couple of pieces of his hair that are sticking in a strange direction.

I reach out and fix it, Namjoon pulls away and smacks my arm.

"I swear you are worse than my mother sometimes." He groans and walks towards the stairs, making Hobi and I laugh.

"I remember to tell her that." He turns back and glares at me before walking down the stairs.

Kya POV:

I finish putting on my hoops and look at myself in the mirror.

I couldn't choose what to wear so I choose an army green dress with an open back, it became down a couple of inches above my knees. My heels are gladiator style and strap around my calves.

I let my hair frizz out, being happy with the way that I look I climb the stairs. My heels click against the floor making the all turn to look at me.

They look amazing, Namjoon had on a red shirt, Hobi a dark gree, and Jin and a black shirt.

An even better reason to love those colors, Namjoon walks up to me, wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"I don't know many we should just eat in tonight." I turn to Namjoon and he has a smirk on his face, I giggle and push his chest at his comment.

"Good lords." I reach for the door and Hobi beats me to it, pulling it open for me. I thank him and he smacks my ass when I walk past him.

We all climb in the car before heading to the club. I was excited because I was here with my Oppa's I knew there was no doubt the submissive in me would come out.

Once we arrive the guy stay close to me, we order drinks and decided to walk along the walks looking at the different scenes taking place.

It was all so interesting, how such things could be happening in a small area of the world.

I found it amazing how people were able to let out some of their darkest fantasies.

I turn away from the scheme I was watching to see Namjoon looking into another room, I step towards him to see what he's looking at and it shows a woman in black latex with a flogger in her hands.

Taking another step I could see the man strapped to the wall with his wrist above his head.

I turn my head to Namjoon and can see him growing hard through his jeans, his hand tightening around his glass.

I found it so cute when I find new things out about them. But it fits such confidence and dominating mad can't help but wonder what it would be like if he let go of control.

I come to stand next to him and intertwine our fingers.

"You know whenever you are ready to let go of the control I would happily help." I look up at him and he turns to me with a grin.

"Maybe one day love, but for now you are the only one submitting around here." He grips my ass making me giggle as he finishes his drink.

"Deal." I kiss his cheek and sip my drink.

"Namjoon is that you?!" We both turn to see his boss, Luca De Angelo.

He shakes hands with Namjoon before turning to me.

"Ahh the lovely Ms. Gomez, I didn't think we would get the pleasure." I send him a small smile and Namjoons arm tightens on my waist.

"Enjoy it while it lasts." I hold my hand out for him to shake wanting to be proper, he shakes my head but brings it up to his lips before kissing my knuckles.

"I plan to." I pull my hand away before smiling, I felt someone step up beside me and I know its Jin when I feel this rings on his fingers as he intertwines our fingers.

"Don't worry men, I know better." He laughs only earning a small laugh from the boys, obviously only laughing to be nice.

"Why don't you come to my chambers, you guys can sit in a chair that hasn't had thousands of bodies lying across it."

"Oh, I don't know if that's true," Namjoon says making Luca laugh and bring his hand down on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Ah I miss your jokes, when did you start coming back around the club?" He grabs a drink off the tray of a nearby waitress. She stopped and he whispered in her ear she simple smirks and give him a knob before walking off.

"Just letting off stress, trust me this won't be a regular thing." Luca nods before looking over at us.

"Well enough boring chit chat." He waves his hand and leads the way down a dark hallway before he pushed open a pair of double doors.

—————————————————

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE &  FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!

.