Ch. 50-House Party

Jin POV:

Once we get in the car I turned on the radio and a Latin song started playing through the car. I could see Kya tapping her fingers on her thigh and I knew within a couple of seconds she would be dancing in her seat.

And just like I predicted she was singing and dance, I couldn't stop my eyes from drifting over toward her every few seconds, the way the words slipped past her lips was like silks. I knew from the moment she started speaking in her foreign tongue to her mouth that I vowed to help her learn Korean.

Just her saying our names made me want to push her against the wall and show her every ounce of love I have for her. She was such an open-minded person, it made me question everything I've ever known.

We finished Kya's room the week she was doing extra work and we are ready to show her when we get home. And even though I was excited for the forth and getting to meet her family I was so ready to get her home.

Someone speaking pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Noona will we get to meet your father, I looked up that meetings fathers can be an unpredictable situation." I could hear from the voice that it was Jimin.

But I didn't expect Kya to tense in her seat. She never talks about her dad, but I also didn't see any sign of him in their house.

"No, my dad let before I was born, it's just me and my momma." The way she said it I could hear the sadness in her words.

I put my hand on her thigh, lightly stroking it, she soon placed her hand over mine before sending me a small smile.

I could tell that not having a dad upset her, knowing her mom she probably did everything possible to be the best father and mother she could for Kya.

But I knew once she met our families she would have a father for every day of the week, the thought made me grin.

We drop by a gas station to grab ice and a couple of lighters because Kya assured us we wouldn't be able to get them from anyone else. Before heading to her mother's house. When we pull up there are more cars outside then there was before.

We park and I go to open Kya's door to see Namjoon doing it, sending me a small head nod, I give him one in return and grab a bag of ice, while Hobi and Yoongi grab the other two and we walk inside.

"Oh good, Micheals been griping about not have ice for almost an hour, I felt like my ears might bleed." Ms. Gomez came in rubbing the side of her head.

"You boys are free to change in the guest room, but make sure you lock the door there are younger children running around and I can't promise they won't barge in." She gives us a warm smile before giving us directions down the hallway.

"This is going to be fun!" Taehyung squeals and I can see him cheering as he walks into the room. I put my hand on his head and shake his hair, he wraps his arm around me before pulling away and pulling his clothes out of his bag.

We all helped each other and after a good twenty minutes, we had picked outfits and were dressed, heading out to the party.

______________________________________________

Kya POV:

"Kya come on already!" I hear my cousin Cami yelling at me through the bathroom door.

I finish curling my bangs and tighten my bun. I was beyond happy with my outfit, I had a five-minute dance party to a song that came on because of it.