Ch. 8-Fun Comes In Threes

Kya POV:

We decided to go to a smaller club, so we could dance too. The entire way there I could only think about Yoongi. Wondering why he lied and why he even asked me on the date in the first place.

I know Jimin and Jungkook could tell my mood had changed but choose not to question it. I didn't want to ruin the night but I couldn't stop thinking about him and... her.

She was the complete opposite of me. Blonde hair, blue eyes, tiny waist and as skinny as a twig. I always had my kinky curls, my brown eyes and I didn't have the tiniest waist but I always thought it was enough to love. Or at least that's what my mom would always say. I mean I know I'm not perfect but I at least wish he would have been honest with me.

Looking down at my thighs I start to question what I'm wearing and go to cover my exposed thighs. Jungkook quickly reached out and placing his hand over mine sending me an assuring smile.

I smile back, letting Yoongi slip from my mind. I decided to focus on the two men with me instead.

When we finally get to the club we are led inside where the room in lively with multicolored lights flashing all around. We head straight to the bar with Jimin in front and Jungkook behind me.

After a couple of minutes, we finally get the bartender's attention and order two shots for each of us. While waiting for the drink Jimin pulls me against his side by my waist.

"I know something is bothering you, but we can talk about it later." I nod before smiling thankfully up at him. The fact that the two of them could understand me without even having to say a word warms my heart.

Not even a second later the bartender passes down the shot and I quickly through both of them back. Looking over at Jimin and Jungkook to see them watching me with their mouths open.

"Dang Kya, I didn't know you could drink like that." Jimin laughs before throwing his back as well. Jungkook decides to go at a slower pace only drinking one before passing on the second leaving me and Jimin to fight over it.

"Someone has to make sure you guys survive the night." He said as he slides the shot down the table.

Jimin quickly grabs in about to throw it back before I muster up the cutest pouty face I can make before looking up at him.

He groans before passing it to me.

"You better be lucky you look so adorable when you do that." I giggle before throwing it back and placing the glass back on the table.

"I could have used other tricks to get it from you, that was just the first option," I smirk before lacing my finger between Jungkook's, He lightly jumps looking down at our hands and smiling at me.

I pull him to the dance floor when My Oh My by Camilla Cabello comes on making me smile as I turn around to face him.

"I-I'm not very good at this dancing stuff." He stutters making me cup his jaw pulling his eyes in my direction.

"Just follow my lead and let your body move to the music." I place his hands on my hips as I start to roll my hips feeling his body slowly moving with the music. After a minute I look up and see Jimin watching us with an intense gaze before I curl my finger at him. Telling him to join us.

He quickly stands from his chair before moving through the crowd of bodies. I feel his body press against my back and I let out a sigh.

Ride by Somo starts playing through the speakers when I feel them both wraps an arm around my waist. I grind my hips slowly running my hand up Jimin and Jungkook's arms before lightly griping their hair. They both let out soft groans of approval as I continued to grind my hips.

I feel their heads fall to the crook between my neck and just as I'm about to bite my lip, they both place their lips on my neck cause sparks to flow to the tips of my fingers and a small moan to slip between my lips.

I feel them smile against my skin, but they continue to kiss up and down my neck, making my legs go weak.

This causes Jimin's grip on my waist to tighten and Jungkook to suck harder, surely leaving being a hickey to remember these events.

As he pulled back he places a soft kiss on my lips. I instinctively lean into him wanting to taste more. But knowing we can't, we pull away with the both of us breathing heavy.

Jimin slowly pulls back from kissing my neck to look at the two of us.

"Now you know look breathless."

We all smiled and laughed. Deciding that we should get something to drink we head back to the bar.

After an hour of drinking and getting to know each other Jimin and I are drunk while Jungkook is buzzed but acting sillier than me and Jimin.

"Is this how the guy who came up with glasses got the idea?" Jungkook asked. He's holding up two glasses two his eyes and trying to look around the room.

I let out a belly laugh and almost fall out of my seat.

"Oh, crap Jungkook its three, Hyung's  are going to kill us." They both looked at each other scared before letting out deep laughs. Causing me to swoon on the spot. I could listen to that sound for hours and never tire of it.

We each order one more shot before deciding to call it a night and head back to their house. Getting in the Uber was difficult. Jimin was talking crazy and was refusing to wear his shoes and in the end, Jungkook had to carry them for him.

The entire ride all I could think about was how good their lips felt on my skin and how bad I wanted to feel it again. When we finally pulled up to their house We were a laughing mess. Jimin still refused to put his shoes on.

"Oh my, it's so dark out here how am I supposed to... ahhh." And just like that Jimin was laying in the grass laughing loudly, causing me to put over to him and cover his mouth.

"Shhhh you're going to get us caught." I giggle pulling him off the ground only for him to scoop me up and throw me over his shoulder.

I let out a squeal watching as Jungkook runs ahead, I'm guessing to unlock the door.

When Jungkook finally gets the key in the hole, we walk inside only for Jimin to slip and me and him to go crashing to the floor.

"What in the hell are you guys doing?!"

__________________

Don't forget to Vote and Follow!!!

.