Ch.96 - Surprise

Kya POV:

Beep

Beep

Beep

My body felt heavy and as I slowly peel my eyes open I notice that I'm not at home.

The white walls and floor, the constant beeping, and the smell of cleaners, I could tell it was a hospital and felt myself tense.

As my eyes adjust I notice I'm laying in the bed. I can see figures around me and after rubbing my eyes they had come closer but I could tell it was the boys. All holding concerned and worried looks.

"Are you okay?"

"Does your head hurt?"

Do you need water?"

"Should I call the doctor?"

I groan and grip my head, all the words coming at me I could feel my head throbbing. 

"Guys as worried as you are give her some space." They all give me sad looks before moving back and letting their heads hang.

"What happened?" I said rubbing my head and trying to lean forward. 

Taehyung moves forward quickly grabbing the remote for the bed to help me sit up.

"After your dad left you just collapsed, and we ran to the hospital, well not literally, but we drove here really fast." Jungkook says still the glimmer of worry in his eyes.

"It was probably just the stress..." I say but I can see a glimmer of happiness mixed with their distraught looks. Jimin behind everyone happily bouncing on his toes which confused me.

"The doctor said you-" Namjoon covers his mouth mid-sentence before turning towards me and smiling.

"Let's just call the doctor, and he can tell you." He says divining me a slightly worried look before turning it into a smile, nodding his head a single time in Tae's direction before he presses the call button.

I raise my eyebrow in confusion before folding my arms and making a pouty face.

"You boys better hope the doctor gets here quick enough before she convinces you otherwise." He says chuckling lightly.

I glare at him and just as I'm about to say something the need to throw up consumed me and his eyes widen in realization as he sees it too.

Quickly reaching forward for the waste-basket beside the bed as I throw myself towards it, emptying the contents of my stomach.

"We should probably see if they can bring her some food." My uncle says and grabs a tissue, handing it to me, so I could whip my mouth and hearing the door open.

"Glad to see you are awake, although that didn't seem like the best way to be woken up." The doctor says and he slowly walks through the door.

I throw the tissue away before smiling at the doctor.