Ch.76 - Christmas

Kya POV:

"If you could grab the sweet potatoes and put them on the table that would be amazing." Jungkook nods before heading back into the kitchen to grab them as I move the food around the table.

We were having a Christmas lunch because even though it was Christmas the guys wanted me to come home for two days and then Tae, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok would be coming back down here with me.

Jin and Namjoon couldn't get any more time off except for the scheduled days until after the trip since they already put in the days they needed the days off and the same went for Jungkook.

But they would be down here for new years even and then we would head back home together probably later the next day.

Jin and I had to wake up early to start cooking it was fun, it was like the who of us were in our own would and it was nice watching him in his element.

We were even drinking wine while cooking and by the end, we were both a little tipsy. So while sobering up the Maknea's set up the table and help us set out the food.

"Thank you, baby." I grab the food from him and kiss his cheek before placing them on the table.

"Okay, everyone come inside everything's ready." I saw as they all start to shuffle in to the house, Jin helping my mom.

"I hope there's beer." My uncle says making Namjoon and Hoseok laugh as he wraps his arms around them.

We all sit at the table, moving the food around the table as we filled our plates. As we started eating I could help be stop and look around the table.

They were all laughing and having their own conversations, I felt tears ready to come to my eyes, they all look so happy and I could see it in their eyes. I wanted the moment to last forever, but unfortunately, it wouldn't so I choose to enjoy it while it lasts.

After filling out plates we all dive in, the boys constantly praising me and Jin for how good the food tasted.

"As good as the food taste I know what tastes better," Namjoon's said in a whisper, low enough only for me to hear it as his hand grips my thigh.

I shift in my seat clenching my things together and looking up at everyone to make sure no one was looking in our direction. They were all eating and minding their own business, my uncles was showing Jungkook the crazy way he opens his coronas before it opens and they laugh before high five.

"You know Oppa if I didn't know any better, I would say you were playing with fire," I say letting my foot slip out of my sandal and up his leg, it surprised him and he hit his knee on the table making everyone turn in our direction. 

I turn to my food and take a bit before looking at Namjoon.

"Sorry." He clears his throat and bows slightly before whipping his mouth, but I could see him grinning.

I look up and my eyes meet Yoongi's, telling from the look on his face he knew what was happening.

Last week Namjoon had constantly teased me, having a moment when he would grind into me, I slip his hand under my shirt and play with my eyes. But we never continued leaving me needy and hot.

Yoongi had caught us once, catching me out of breath. He had helped me and didn't even waste time moving from our current spot.

Even though the sex was incredible I still felt the burning in my loins for Namjoon and it's only grown more and more every day he messes with me.