Ch.90 - Gone

Kya POV:

Have you ever felt how it feels to have the floor ripped out from under you.

Like your falling into an abyss and no one is there to stop it.

That would be one way to explain the feel that spread through me. I didn't want to believe it, it couldn't be, there was no way she could be gone.

I refused to believe it. The only parent I had wasn't gone. She couldn't be.

It made my throat clench and my heart pounds against my chest.

To think that now the woman who brought me into this world was now gone to my heart in two.

I didn't remember leaving the party; the boys wanted to take me to the hospital, but I promised I was fine and that I need to go home.

I woke up on the bed of Jungkook's room. The guys had changed me out of my dress and after convincing them I didn't need to go to a hospital; I grabbed my phone and looked up flights home.

After twenty minutes, I couldn't find anything except a flight that wouldn't leave quicker than tomorrow around noon.

I sat in the room by myself and I had all of my things packed before I fell asleep that night.

I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare, I could feel myself drowning and my mother was at the surface trying to help me before it ripped me away from her.

Jin had to rock me to sleep as I cried in his arms.He slowly rubbed my back, trying to sooth me as best as he could.

The next morning everyone tried to get me to eat, even Eun come in and tried to give me food, even trying to crack a joke. But I refused, just wanting to go home.

When we go to leave I give everyone hugs, receiving even longer ones from their parents, I couldn't help the tears that slipped down my face.

They assured me that if I ever needed them they were just a phone call away and I couldn't say anything, only nodding my head as I slip into the car and we pull out of the community.

The plane ride was the same. No one said anything, no one smiled or cracked a joke. I had cried so much all that remained was a sad and broken look on my face. The guys were no different and as much as I wanted to comfort them; I hadn't even done it for myself.

When we arrived at the hospital,  I could see my uncle and gloria standing near the entrance and when there eyes meet mine I run to them, wrapping my arms around them.

I told them I wanted to see her, but Gloria told me I wouldn't want to see her like that, but I knew I wouldn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes.

My uncle said he would go with me and that the boys were more than welcome to wait with gloria. None of them said anything simple, nodding their heads slowly.

My uncle goes to the desk and asked for my mother's doctor. When she appeared I watched the sorrow fill her eyes. I put my head down; I didn't want people's sorrow.

She leads me towards a room and I see a body underneath a sheet, hearing my heart beat in my ears.

And as she pulls the sheet back, my knees buckle and I fall back into my uncle, crying into his chest.

-----------------------------------------------