Ch. 53-The Next Step

I've been writing a lot so I hope you enjoy all the quick updates!!

_________________________________________________

Jimin POV:

"Hyung I'm so hungry." I groan out leaning my head back on the couch.

"Jimin you just had a doughnut and hour ago," Hobi says.

"Exactly that was an hour ago I need fuel." I hear the sound of a door opening to see Noona walking into the room she had on a tight red top that cut off on the shoulders with an open side, finishing with a black pair of shorts and sandals.

"Who's still hungry?" She says as she walks in a flip on the couch next to me and kissing my cheek.

"Me and things being mean." I cross my arms and glared at him

"Well my momma wanted us to drop by before heading out, we can grab some sandwiches with her for lunch and then head out if that works for everyone?" She says and I don't even turn to her as I stand up.

"Yesss Fooddd!!" I throw my head back and do a small happy dance.

After repacking our bags and taking them down to the car, we check out and head to the subway for sandwiches.

After taking 20 minutes for all the sandwiches we head to Ms. Gomez's house.
When we arrive we she gives us all big smiles and hugs as we go sit at the table to eat.

"Ohh I haven't had one of the mess in a while, Kya used to work there during high school for a little bit and she'd always bring me one home."

She smiled at her momma and continued eating.

"And while you guys are here, would you like to see some of Kya's baby pictures?" Her eyes widen as her head turns to her mother

We all say yes and I am personally very ready to see what a baby Kya looked like.

Eva brought in a  photo album that was quite big and I saw Kya rubbing her head and groan.

She started flipping through the pictures and talking about all the different moments.

"This is her when the put her in the chuck cheese clock my poor baby cried the entire way around and never went back on it."

"This one is when her first time painting and she fell into the paint and then on the canvas. I still have the painting." Her mom kept cooing at all of Kya's cute baby moments and we were all giving her glances that causes her to blushed and cover her face.

"Mama you said you were showing pictures not embarrassing me." She ran her finger through her hair.

"Oh, same thing." She waves her hand making the days laugh and Kya to glare at her mom as Hobi pulled her against him and kisses her cheek.

Soon we had finished eating and embarrassing Kya as he all gave her mother hugs before getting back in the car and heading home.

The entire ride I was too excited, all I could think about was what Kya would think when she saw her room.

We all used the information we knew about her to decorate it, Jungkook and I used some ideas from her house. And we talk to Ms. Gomez, she helped us put her house on the market, it wasn't big but it was enough for one or two people.