Ch.84 - Min Yoon-gi

Kya POV:

"Jimin-i ppalli neuj-eulgeoya!" I call out of the stairs as I tap my foot.(Jimin hurry up we are gonna be late)

We had all packed our bags and they were in the limo, everyone was just waiting on Jimin who's talking the longest time to make it down the stairs.

We ate breakfast with Jin's parents and his brother using the time to say our goodbyes but his parents assured me there were having a party for new years and we were all invited.

After that Jin's brother spent the rest of the time-sharing funny stories about Jin, the funniest was when we assumed his brother was having his "alone time.' But when he turned around Jin was just attempting to open a bag of chips with his feelings which he assured as all that he could still do it.

Once breakfast was over we brought our luggage down and were able to fill the limo before Jimin was finished getting ready.

"You know not all of us are so lucky that we can wake up looking as gorgeous as you Noona," Jimin says as he comes bouncing down the stairs and carrying his bags out of the door to put them in the car.

I smile before shaking my head.

"o, naneun neohuideul-i tteonaji anhgileul balanda. geuleona naneun uliga neoleul seuseulo jikil su eobsdaneun geos-eul anda." Jin's mother says as she comes around the corner and wraps her arms around me as I do the same in return. (Oh, I wish you guys did not have to leave, but I know we can not keep you to ourselves.)

I smile, squeezing my arms around her before pulling away.

"jaemiissge jinaesigo saehaee willgessseubnida." She says and she pulls back and squeezes my shoulders and I reply with a yes. (Have fun and we will see you for new years, okay?)

She gave me a final hug before moving her way towards the guys and giving them each the same hug she gave me.

The last person she hugged and Jin, they had a small conversation before he nods his head, hugging her once against before hugging his father and brother.

We are all climbing into the car when Jin's mother sticks her head out of the door.

"Next time you guys come down I want some grandkids." She calls out making the boy's eyes widen and I laugh at there expressions.

When I turn towards Jin I could see him smiling before our eyes meet and he grins causing me to blush and my mind to go wild as to what made him smile and if kids were actually something he was thinking about.

During the ride my stomach was in the same knots it was the first day we landed in Seoul, the thoughts of what Yoongi's family would expect of me and what they already knew causing my mind to have its own hurricane.

I found myself concentrating on a song that was playing through the limo, it helped my mind settle, and by the time we arrived at his parent house I had learned and memorized the chorus.

When we pulled up front the house looked so cute, its brown and white colors gave it an earthy and natural tone. The stairs leading up towards the house were made of stones which I found creative, as I went to pull my luggage out, Yoongi stopped me telling me to just head towards the house.

I walk up the stairs and I knock on the door frame a man appears, he looked a little older than Yoongi but too young to be his father.

"mueos-eul dowa deulilkkayo?" He asks as he gives me an interesting look before Namjoon comes up behind me. (Can I help you?)

"jae idong igeo mikkeuleo jyeo gagoissda."He says as I move out of his way and he moves into the house. (Move it Jae these are about to slip.)

"dowa jumyeon swiwoss-eul geos-ibnida," I call out and he screams back never causing me to laugh. (It would have been easy if you let me help.)