Ch.81 - Plane Ride Pt.2

Kya POV:

"geugeos-eul jegong!" I growl at Jungkook. (Give it!)

I throw my cards down and cross my arms.

He took the fruit snacks I had brought and was at the moment coving its contents into his mouth. 

"Aa wae!" I say as I throw my neck pillow at him. He smiles before catching it and blowing me a kiss. (Ahhh Kook why!)

I pout and cross my arms, turning to Tae he gives me a smile before kissing my cheek.

"Hyeong-eun yeonseub-i pil-yohadago malhabnida." He says as he rubs my knuckles. (Hyung says you need to practice)

"Naneun!" I say as I throw my arms up and look over at him. His finger curls in my direction, telling me to come towards him.

I get up and walk over to him, sitting in his lap.

"Dangsin-eun uliga dangsin-eul olhgehagi wihae goelobhiji anhneun geos-eul algo issseubnikka?" He says as he strokes my jaw, I look up at him nodding slowly. (You know we are not pestering you just to be mean right?)

"We just want to be sure you can get around out there." He says as he pulls come of my curls out of my face. 

"Algo issgo yeonseub-eul haewassjiman naleul boji moshal sudo issjiman," I say and he grins before kissing my cheek. (I know and I have been practicing, you might not see me but I do)

"Good and order some real food, stop eating the fruit snacks." I pout and he gives me a warning look before I nod and stand going back to my seat feeling his hand smack my butt. I smile and fall back in my seat.

We have been flying for almost six hours, I had been flipping through the menu but couldn't decide on what to wat. Putting it off I just kept eating fruit snacks but now I have no more cause Jungkook ate it.

I look through the menu and grown before turning towards Tae.

"Mueos-eul seontaeghaeyahalji moleugessseubnida." I groan and lay my head on his shoulder.( I do not know what to pick)

"gugsuneun eotteohseubnikka." I think about it before nodding my head. I love noodles and I could eat them every day if it didn't always go straight to my hips.

The flight attendant comes around and I order pasta before putting the menu up. Leaning over Tae's shoulder and watching Spongebob with him.

I didn't remember falling asleep, just waking up to feeling someone stroking my cheek.

I moan, leaning into their hand and opening my eyes. Meeting Tae's dark brown eyes I smile before snuggling into the crook of his neck.

"I know you are sleepy but your foods here." He says and I groan turning to see the food sitting on the small table in front of me.

Feeling my stomach growl, he laughs as I lean forward and start to eat. Groaning at how good it tastes.

I didn't feel the effects of the edible anymore, but I did get a good sleep.

After finishing the flight attendant comes back around and grabs my plate, as she does she pushes her bangs behind her ear and give Tae a lustful look, he wasn't paying attention enough to notice.

I lean over and place my hand on the inside of his thigh making him slightly jump as I look the flight attendant in her eyes.

"Geuneun delyeo gaseo jebal umjig-yeo." I saw and the lustful look leaves her eyes before she puts her head down and walks away. (He is taken, so move on please)