Ch. 55-Play Time

Hoseok POV:

The way her hips moves made me want to push inside her and make her scream. But I knew I couldn't keep her to myself right now and that was okay, I'm a patient man. She stopped at the door and I opened it for her smirking as she continued crawling, I walk ahead of her into the living room to see Namjoon and Yoongi playing the game, and Jin was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone.

The small noise coming from her bell made them look up and over towards us, I love out of the way as she comes around the corner, her tail and ears making her caramel skin look like silk.

I watch their reactions as she comes around the corner and a lustful look glazes over their eyes, Yoongi's hands we clenched the controller hard enough I could see his knuckles were white from over here.

He didn't want us all really knowing about his pet kink because he thought it was weird, but I didn't think it was right that my brother was shy about what he enjoyed and I remembered a time Kya talked about how she once thought of buying them.

"What do we have here?" Namjoon says and just his controller down before standing and walking towards her.

"Found this cute kitten and thought I'd let her in." She blushed at my world but kept her eyes on the floor when Namjoon comes to stand in front of her.

"She sure is cute what do you think Yoong?" He bends down and cups her jaw before turning to our brother.

"I don't know I can't see her from all the way over there," I smirk and here the rest of my brothers laugh or chuckle.

"You heard him kitten." He lightly pops her bottom as she crawls towards him. He sits up and runs his fingers through her hair before telling her to sit in front of him with her back facing him and she listens placing her hand on her knees.

"Bend forward kitten." At his command, she leans forward and arches her back, stretching her legs slightly.

He pulled her panties to the side, running his finger over her lips making Kya lightly jump.

"She's already wet, yet she has barely been touched." He rubbed his thumb over her clit making her lightly moan and opened her eyes to look at me.

I smirk at her and she bites her lip making me grow harder in my jeans. I look back to my brother to see him pushed the tail deeper into her ass, causing her back to arch harder.

"Someone take her away from me before I can't control myself." Kya giggles and Jin came over gladly picking her up and holding her in his arms.

"Well I've never been one for kittens, but something tells me today is doing to change my mind." She blushes and hides her face in his neck before lightly biting it.

Namjoon comes up to my side with a grin on his face. 

"How'd you get her to wear them?" I chuckle and glance over at him.

"Nothing she was excited, we would have done is earlier had we not gone to her mother's house."

"Interesting." He rubs his jaw and goes back to sitting in his seat.

I take a seat on the couch knowing I had to cool off for a second. Jin had Kya laying on his lap while he stroked her ears.

Checking my phone I saw Jimin had texting asking how everything was going, I told him good so far and I'd let him know more later. When I look up from my phone Kya is right in front of me rubbing against my leg.