Ch. 15-Clearing The Air

KYA's POV:

We decided to watch forty-seven meters down as we all got comfortable. About halfway into the movie were all feeling the two cups of alcohol we decided to turn off the movie and play a game of never have I ever.

We all poured more liquor into your cups as the game started.

"Never have I ever went skinny dipping," Jungkook says as he looks around at everyone.

Me, Namjoon, Jimin, and Hoseok all took drinks.

"It was one hell of a party." Namjoon laughed as Jimin and Hobi agreed.

Everyone looked to me for my explanation.

"It was a spur of the moment thing, and I got busted." I laughed and cross my legs.

They look like they wanted to ask more questions but chose to move onto the next question.

"Never have I ever died my hair." I smile watching them all glare at me before they all take a drink.

"And also I've never seen people who pull off bright colored hair as you guys do." I compliment them.

"Have you ever thought of dying your hair Kya?" I look over at Taehyung before answering.

"I thought of it before and I just haven't stuck with it, I feel like I wouldn't like it." I shrug.

"Well, what color were you thinking of?" Namjoon asks getting interested in the topic.

"I thought maybe red or blonde highlights. Or possibly a light purple." I smile before taking another drink.

"Alright next!" Jimin drums his hands on his thighs.

"Never have I ever worn a bra," Yoongi says making me shake my head at him and smile, before taking a drink.

He smirks at me before winking causing me to bite my lip.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jungkook and Tae slowly take drinks from there cups.

My mouth hangs open as I look over at them. Jungkook goes to cover his face and Jimin pulls his hair in front of his eyes.

"We just tried them to be funny..." Jungkook tried to explain but his voice kept shaking and he couldn't hold eye contact.

"Aw how cute, nothings wrong with experimenting." I bite my lip and give him a sexy grin before he pulls a pillow over his face.

I hear a couple of groans and someone chokes on there drink. I look to my right to see Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hobi adjusting there jeans. I rolled my eyes and smirk before looking to the right to see Jin wiping his face.

I pull down the shirt and quickly finish what's left in my cup. Before asking Hobi to refill it and thanking him.

I stand up and decide that we needed music I scroll through my phone, but couldn't find anything any songs I liked. After searching Jungkook offers his phone and I see a couple of songs I like and just as I go to click on it a notification pops up from Kimmy.

Kimmy: Hey Jungkook! If your free tomorrow I'd love to get to know you better ;)

I clench his phone in my hand before clicking the song.

"Your friend messaged you about getting together." I smile at Hobi before grabbing my cup and throwing all of it back. He looks confused when I spoke but then as if he could read the anger on my face he stood up. I move out of his way and decided to just look around the house while listening to the music.

I look back at Jungkook to see him looking for the right words to explain it. But I simply shrug and shake my head before turning back around.

I find myself walking outside as I open the screen door, leaving it open behind me. I start to let my body flow with the music as my fingers run through my hair.

I roll my hips and shake my head before I hear a laugh. I look up to see Yoongi watching me.

"Did you enjoy the show?" I fold my arms and raise my eyebrow.

"Indeed." He says. I try to walk past him but he grabs my arm.

"Can we talk? Please?" I see the pleading look in his eyes and decide maybe I've been a bit harsh. I nod as we head farther outside.

We sit at the edge of the pool enjoying the silence for a moment.

"I know I messed up, and I get to think about it every day. I shouldn't have lied to you about the reason I canceled our date. I just... I let my physical desires take control of my emotions. And I know that not an excuse and nothing I can do will change it. But I can promise that I will spend every day making it up to you. I'll do anything to hear your beautiful voice and watch a smile spread across your face that I help put there. I hate the thought that I hurt your feelings and I've probably ruined the shot I had with you. But I'll still spend every day trying to prove to you that you mean the world to me. Even though we've only known each other for a couple of days. Those days felt amazing and the days we didn't talk I felt like there was a whole in my chest, and I don't ever want to feel that again. So I say it again, I will spend the rest of the time we have together making it up to you, I was an idiot and I won't say I'm sorry because actions speak louder than words. But I promise to spend every last day making it up to you." He lets out a breathe and I look over at him.

I don't even let myself think before I lean in and plant my lips on his. His hand reaches up and cups my jaw as our lips touch. His tongue runs along my bottom lip asking for entrance which I happily granted.

As our tongue mesh together his hands rake over my body as I pull myself up and straddle his waist. His lips slowly trail down my neck making a small gasp escape my lips.

"You make my mind run crazy, even now I feel something I've never felt I feel like I can't even find the right word to describe it." He looks me in my eyes.

I lightly laugh and smile before kissing his lips again.

We slowly pull back and sit in our original positions. I bite my lip and smile. I can't even believe I just kissed him like that. I mean, of course, I was still mad at him about what he did but as he said, actions speak louder than words and I'm ready to see him prove it.

"I'll be ready to see how you make it up to me." I look over at him and smile as I move my feet around in the water.

"Trust me, I'll use every ounce of my being." He brings his hands out from his body as if he's making an imaginary energy ball causing me to laugh.

"Cannonball!!" A yell sounds through the air as a figure runs past me and jumps into the pool.

As they come up and move there hair out of his face I see Jimin smiling up at me.

Looking behind me I see the rest of the brothers coming outside all in swim trunks and all with no shirts. I let out a groan and bite my lip. Looking at there chest I let my eyes rake down. I almost feel out of breath.

All of them are sporting light six-packs except Jungkook and apparently Jimin from what I saw when he came up from the water. I turned around and close my eyes trying to collect my thoughts.

"Yo Yoongi, go change so we can swim," Namjoon says as he comes up resting his hand on his shoulder.

"Ight I'm going. Thanks for talking with me Kya." He smiles at me and pats my thigh before getting up and heading inside to change.

I smile, happy that Yoongi and I were able to talk things out.

"You ready to swim gorgeous?"

I don't even have the time to think before I'm lifted up and thrown into the pool.

_____________________________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW & VOTE!!

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️