Ch.97 - Alone Time

Kya POV:

After we scheduled another ultrasound but with a doctor in Bakersfield, he gave the boys my prescriptions as my uncle and Jin when down to get the cars.

And me he would have my information send to hospital there and that he was very happy for all of us, before leaving to see another patient.

The entire ride home I couldn't stop starting at my stomach, the thought that a life was growing inside me scared me to my core, but it also amazed me at the things the female body could do.

Jimin and Tae were shooting baby names back and forth at each other, as some point there got so crazy I couldn't help but laugh.

It wasn't just one baby it was two, I knew they would be handfuls I can already image how spoiled there going to be. My heart was beating in my chest at the thought of seeing all the cute father-daughter or father-son moments.

But I knew when I got home I wanted to talk Namjoon and Yoongi. I wanted to ask about the looks I say in their eyes.

When we pull up to my mothers house the guys insisted that I sit down and let them make the food. I told them a truck would be coming for the rest of the boxes, and I was fine to help.

They said it was fine, and they didn't want me on my feet. I rolled my eyes, they only just found out about it, and they were already treating me like I was made of glass.

I told them the only way I would lay down was if Namjoon joined me.

He wasn't really listening to the conversation because he seemed to be in his own world.

After look at him Jin gave him a concerned look before nodding his head once and pulling the rest of the boys out to put the rest of the boxes in the moving truck.

"Come on teddy bear, we need to talk." I said as I grab his hand, pulling him to my room.

Pulling him down on the mattress, I thought his eyes would meet mine in curiosity of what I had to say. But his eyes stay on his hands.

My heart hurt seeing him this way, maybe he wasn't ready for a kid yet. I could myself cupping my stomach. Maybe it all happened too quickly.

"You haven't seemed like yourself since we left the hospital." I say, and he slowly raises his head to look at me.

A sad look in his eyes, but I could also see a glimmer of relief and I wasn't sure if it was good or bad.

"It was a lot to take in, we thought you were sick or maybe you passed out from something internal, none of us guessed it was a baby." He says letting his eyes fall to my stomach causing him to lightly smiles.

"Does that scare you?" I question, avoiding his eyes and fearing the answer was yes.

"Of course, the thought that we created two small humans, and they are now growing inside the woman I love, shit hell yeah it's scary. But I'm not going anywhere unless you want me to." He says and I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I question raising my eyebrows in confusion.

"What if there's too many of us for you to love, what if they come out look exactly like Min or Kookie and you lose love for the rest of us. I would never expect you to put us before our children but there are already seven of us, how much more can your heart stretch." He says as he pulls my hand in his, tracing his thumb over my knuckles.

"Oh Joonie..." I reach for him, bringing my arms to wrap around his neck, leaning into him.

"I know it's stupid but gods the thought of losing you sends my heart is a burning blaze and I can't think straight." He says, tightening his grip on me.