Ch. 23-A Night To Remember

-FULL SEX SCENE BELOW- (This will be the only warning thought the book.)

Kya's POV:

I was finally able to hang up the phone after talking to my mom for about half an hour. She had asked if I had any off days next week and wanted to know if I would come to her cookout she was having.

My mom loves throwing parties and cooking for everyone If she sees a smile on your face after you try her food you are golden in her eyes. She likes to keep people connected and whats a better way than alcohol, food, and music.

She had explained that I need to bring a date or should set me up with her friend's nephew. I shared with her I would try and find someone. But I was still lost, I wanted to ask one of or all of the guys but I didn't want my family to attack them.

And shoving a group of men from South Korea in a room with a much a Mexicans. Only the gods could know what would happen.

I hung up after telling her I love her and that I would try my best. I looked at the time on my phone to see it was about ten.

I yawn before pulling the clip out of my hair and shaking it around. I head to the front door to grab my back and then my room to change into my pj's.

Deciding on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I put them on before walking over to the mirror just as I finished I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yell not bothering to turn around as I stand in front of the mirror. Noticing the hickeys that Jungkook, Jimin, and Hobi gave me are almost gone.

And thank the lords because I don't need them there when I go to work.

In walks Jin, he has on a muscle shirt and a pair of shorts. And his hair was sticking up in all different directions.

"You okay? You look out of breath." I use a wipe to clean my face before throwing it away.

"Yeah just dealing with the Maknea's." He laughs and tries to straighten out his hair.

"Maknea's...?" I trail off confused not sure who exactly he was talking about.

"Sorry I forgot, Jimin and Jungkook were fighting with Tae and I broke it up only for us to end up in a giant wrestling war." He laughed as he looked me over, but I could see the lust in his eyes.

"That's too cute. I like it, any others you want to teach me?" I smile at him after I plug in my phone to its changer.

" Well, there's noona, Hyung, Oppa, and one of our personal favorite gongjunim." Each word he spoke he stepped closer and closer to me until he was barely a foot away.

"I've heard a couple of those, I'm pretty sure Jungkook called noona a couple of times and I hear the boys call you guys Hyung. But what do the last two mean?" I give him a questioning look.

"Gongjunim means princess and Oppa can mean different things. Like an older brother or love interest, depending on how you choose to use it." He runs his hand down my side and I had to hold back a shiver.

I felt my inside stirring as his native tongue slid from his mouth. I sounded like velvet as it left him and I was having onto every word. I wanted so badly to lean into him and kiss his lips but I felt my legs give out.

"Remember your with me tonight kitten?" He scooped me up and wrapped his arm behind my back and under my legs before carrying me out of the room.

Warmth shot through me at the use of the pet name. And I was thankful he was picking me up.

As we came to the top of the stairs we walk past an open door and I can see someone walking towards us. I look up at them and see Namjoon smirking at us. I blush and hid my face in Jin's neck making him let out a deep chuckle.