Ch. 42-Hidden Talents

Namjoon POV:

When the elevator stop I was about to ask her what she was doing before she placed her lips on mine and nothing mattered after than. I flip us around and push her against the elevator walls and kiss her deeply loving the sweet taste of her lips.

My hands grip her curls as I lean my body against hers. I don't even care at this point I just want to hear her scream as I rip open her shirt and pull her shirt up, flipping her around so her back was against my chest.

"Your ours princess and you would do well to remember that." I slap her ass once hearing a small moan that passed her lips but I wanted more. I let me hand come down harder on her other cheek making her legs clench.

I pull of my cock and pull her panties to the side only to feel moister through them.

"Mhm somebody's already to wet for me." And not wanting to waste another second I push inside of her as her groans echo through the elevator. I slowly thrust testing it out to see if it causes motion in the elevator.

After seeing it doesn't I reach up and wrap my hand around her neck before I start thrusting roughly making her place her hands on the wall.

Her caramel skin looked so gorgeous as her cheeks clapped back and forth against me. I grip her throat and reach forward to run her clit. She quickly placed her hands over mine as her walls clench tighter.

I pound harder knowing we don't have a lot of time but I still want to feel her come around me so I pound roughly. A scream flies fast her lips and I pull her jaw and place my lips against hers.

And just as I feel like I couldn't last another second inside her, she clenched tighter before throwing her head back and let her juices coat my dick.

I slowly slide out of her as I put my dick back in my pants. I cup her jaw and kiss her deeply.

"I know you probably wanted to take control of that but after hearing about Luca I really needed this, so thank you." I place my lips on hers again and I can feel her wrap her arms around my waist.

As we fix our clothes I press the stop button making the elevator start to move again. And just as the elevator comes to her floor I pull her against me a kiss her for a final time. She rests her forehead against mine before the elevator doors open and she slips out as the close behind her. And there is absolutely no way I am going to stop smiling today.

Kya POV:

I lick my lips as I step out of the elevator. I can feel my legs shaking. As I sit down at my desk Mia looks over at me with a raised eyebrow.

I smirk and fix my skirt, grinning at her, making her jaw drop. I turn to my computer getting back to work so that I can head home on time.

When I finally finish it's ten minutes past five and I start to gather my things. I grab my bag and jacket before telling Mia goodnight she waves her hand at me, not look up from her computer.

I pull out my phone to have my phone blown up by my baby boys. I smile before texting them back asking what they wanted to help me bake tomorrow.

They immediately reply with a yes making me smile as I slide into the elevator. I text Jin and Namjoon letting them know I was heading home for the day.

As I get down to my car I throw my things on the passenger side before driving home. I carry my thinks inside before setting them down and letting out a big huff.

I had a couple of papers to start filling out before the new person starts tomorrow, mostly beginning all the starting out paperwork.

After I finish it all, I start to get antsy. I see my paints and I decided what the hell, I threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top before putting on my apron and throwing my hair up in my clip.