Ch. 26-Dancing

Kya POV:

After taking a shower in Jimin's bathroom I run down to my room to change. I put on a black skirt with short spandex and a red crop top. I wasn't sure if Hobi and Jimin wanted to dance today but I feel like I haven't danced in forever.

After finishing I do my hair, deciding to put half of it in a clip. I head out into the living room and see most of the guys sitting around the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Good Morning Handsomes." I say to all of them hearing a couple of good morning in response. Someone grips my waist causing me to squeal before I'm turned around and a pair of lips are on mine causing me in instantly kiss them back

After the kiss, I open my eyes to see Namjoon and  I bite my lip. He smirks before leaning down to my ear.

"You know we all heard those incredible moans you were making last night." I tense and immediately look down knowing my face was probably red beyond belief.

I pinch his cheeks to make him release me and he does, moving his hands to rub his cheeks. As I run to sit on the other side of the island between Jimin and Tae.

I kiss them both on the cheek as a plate of food is set in front of me. I look back to see Hobi and I send him a small smile, which he returns with a light peck on my lips.

"Everyone's getting kissed where's mine?" Jungkook through his hands up and made a pouty face.

"Oh I'm sorry love, I get up before giving him a kiss and heading back to my seat to eat.

After we all finished eating Jin stands to talk.

"Okay, so tonight we all need to have a talk and address some things, so if anyone decides to go out, back by six and If we finished this meeting quick enough were gonna go out tonight," Jin says as he finishes his coffee before putting the cup in the sink.

"Yes, sir." I send him a salute and giggle as I shove food in my mouth. I hear groans before looking around the table to see the guys shuffling in there seats or holding there heads down.

"Such naughty naughty boys." I finish my food before rinsing my plate and putting it in the sink. I head to my room and grab my phone. I guess I could use tonight to ask the guys if they wanted to come to my mom's with me next week.

I decided that I don't want to wait for them to dance I decided to take some me-time. So I head down to the studio.

Scrolling through the playlist before deciding on Lust by Saint JHN.

As the music fills the room I let myself get lost. Letting my emotions flow into my dancing as my hands roll my up body.

When the rapping starts I hit every beat making sure to keep my movements solid. My feet slide across the floor as if they knew exactly what to do. Once the song came to an end Billie Ellish's When I Was Older starts playing.

This was always what I preferred going from one song that could drain you to a song that was slower. If anything ballet made me more at peace and it helped my body calm down.

As it began I let my body roll to the music-making sure my toes are point on every single move. I let myself slip into the spits before rolling onto my side and raising up from the floor.

Running my hands over my face I make it seen that my hands are controlling my legs before making it seem as though it all went out of control and falling to the ground as the song comes in an end.

I hear clapping and I turn to see Jimin watching me.

"You know I've never gotten a boner from watching someone dance ballet, but there's a first for everything right." His comment causes me to laugh as I wipe the sweat from my face.

Te Molla by Arnon flows through the speakers.

"You are just full of surprises." He smirks at me as he pulls off his shirt and comes to stand next to me.

We slowly let our arms flow through the air before the lyrics start and we are right against each other. He runs his hand down my side before gripping my hips and making our bodies roll against another. 

He runs his fingers through my hair before flinging it back and supporting my back as I lean back and he moves me in a half-circle before pulling me back up.

As I come up I smirk before lightly pulling back and placing his hand on my hips as  I let my hands trail down his body and I lean up to kiss him and as soon as he leans in I push him away with a smirk on my face as we both dance to the chorus and the song fades out and we come back together.

Jim rest his forehead against mine as we breathe heavy. I've never met a dance partner like Jimin. Hobi had always been into hip hop, never once have I seen him dance anything but it. But I was happy to have a partner who knew what they were doing.

We pulled apart and grabbed a couple of waters out of the small fridge in the corner. Jimin sat on the floor and said he was going to take a break but I heard the bringing of Que Pena by Maluna & J Balvin. And I wondering if I could still move my hips the same.

I have done the salsa in forever. But hell I need to get it down again before going to my mama's or I would never hear the end of it.

I slowly rolled my hips and watched myself in the mirror making sure my hips hit the beat. And as the chorus started I had pulled my hair out of the clip and was shaking it everywhere. I made my hips pop and ran my hands up my body while I rolled my hips in a very fluent circle.

"How the hell do you dance like that?" Jimin asks.

"It's in the genetics Papi." I wink at him before bending down to the floor on all fours and crawl to him. As I approach him I crawl on his laps, before biting my lip and rolling my body. When the song started to end I could tell Jimin was at his breaking point.

Just as I was about to speak He pulled the back of my neck to him before pushing our lips together.

____________________________________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!!!