Ch. 11-Thinking Things Through

We all got up and decided to watch a movie and after Jimin and Jungkook argued over what to pick for fifteen minutes. They finally decided on Home Alone.

We all laid out on the couch. Hobi was on my left and he let me rest my head on his shoulder. Jungkook sits on my right with his hand on my thigh and Jimin sat in between my legs.

Throughout the movie, the guys made it very hard to stay focused. If Jungkook wasn't tracing his finger over my thighs then Hobi would be running his fingers through my hair or Jimin gripping the inside of my thigh.

I started to squirm and it didn't go unnoticed by Hobi. I feel him move my hair away from my neck before whispering.

"Is something bothering you, princess?" I shudder feeling his breath against my neck. I shake my head, lightly clenching my legs around Jimin trying to stop my juices from soaking into my panties.

I hear a light chuckle before he moves my hair even farther back.

"Now who left this gorgeous mark on your neck?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I feel my hand tighten over Jungkooks and I look at Hobi out of the corner of my eye as a smile crossed his face.

"Well, I hope you don't mind if I had to the collection." Before I have the chance to respond his lips attach to my neck.

I bite my lip to stop from moaning forgetting about Jimin between my legs as I clench them together.

Every touch of his lips sends heat to the tip of my fingers. I lean my head to the side giving him better access. I feel his hand wrap around the other side of my neck as he rolls his tongue around the spot he's sucking.

A groan feeling hands grab my thighs. My eyes quickly open my eyes seeing Jimin watching me with his eyes glazed over in lust.

I shiver as his hands slide farther and farther up my legs, at the same moment Hobi decided to bite on my neck making a loud moan slip past my lips. Catching Jungjook's attention his eyes widen as he looks me over.

"You were right she makes the best noises." I feel my body tense. Wondering when they talked about me and why.

I started to come to my senses and I thought about Namjoon and how we shared a moment less than twenty-four hours. And we haven't even had the chance to discuss it.

I suddenly feel ashamed no only that I'm letting another man kiss my body but that it's his brother and I could still feel pleasure running through my body.

Shaking my head I quickly stand up and move away from them.

"I-I'm sorry I can't do this." I drop my head not waiting for a reaction as I run straights out of the room and to my guest room, slamming the door behind me.

I lean against the door slowly sinking to the floor. How did I go from have no guy problems to having so many.

First there's Yoongi, he hurt me and I didn't know what to say to him anymore. I was hurt he lied but being around him I can't help but want to forgive him. But if I do it won't be easy.

Next is Namjoon, he didn't give any hints about what we had done last night. But I knew it was still fresh on my mind if not more for him. I wanted to talk to him about it but he disappeared after breakfast.

Then there's Jimin and Jungkook, they made my heart melt and the moment we shared last night only made me want them more. But I knew they were probably mad at me for running out.

And finally Hobi, he wasn't mad at me before but I feel he might be now.

The only brothers who weren't mad at me were Taehyung and Jin. And I was happy for that. I don't know what I would do if Jin was mad at me his silence already makes me constantly wonder what he's thinking.

But there is an even bigger problem that... I have feelings for them all. The thought of picking just one made me want to cry. They were so different in the own way.

I grip my hair and let my head hang. Thinking over what to do, I wanted to tell them that I had feelings for them all but can't because I haven't even know all of them that long.

After siting on the floor for another five minutes I get up deciding to talk to Namjoon first still not being sure right now was the best time to talk to the others.

I shuffle down the hallway and seeing and open door I knock before hearing a come in.

I enter swing Taehyung cleaning some of his camera equipment.

"Hey Kya what's up?"

I smile at him before replying
"I was actually looking for Namjoon, I don't exactly know my way around yet." I flop down on his bed and smile.

"I'm pretty sure he's working on his book in the library in the west wing, the ending has been driving him crazy, maybe you can help!?" He said. I could see the slight worry in his eyes. He was worried about his big brother and I understand it.

When Namjoon becomes determined he doesn't let up. It's something I admire about him but it's can also be his Achilles heel.

I decide to sit with Tae for a minute and ask him a couple questions.

"Soooo hypothetically speaking... I know this girl from work and she's pretty out there and like to try new things, but she told me about a really crazy idea she has and I don't know what to tell her." I play with a piece of my hair not wanting to see his facial expression.

"Well what exactly is the idea, maybe I can help." He cheeses over at me and she finishes putting up his film equipment.

"Well she's likes these guys but she hasn't know them very long and she's not sure if she should wait things out or tell them how she feels."

I watched Tae's a Face drop a little bit but then he quickly hid it behind a smile.

"Well maybe she should spend time with them individually, so she can get to know them better and it could help her with her decisions. He squats down to rest his face on his hands in front of me.

Looking up at him, he's watching my facial expressions letting his eyes scan my face as they land on my lips.

I bite my lip and watch his eyes lightly darken. Before he starts to lean in.  My mind telling me to stop him but my heart wants nothing more than to kiss the life out of him.

Our lips gently meet as he gives me a small kiss before pulling away and opening his eyes letting a red blush cover his cheeks.

I giggles and get up, cheesing big as heck.

"Well I should probably go find Namjoon, thank you for the advice Tae. I smile before standing on my tip toes to kiss his cheek.

He light nods before I make my way out of the room and towards the library.

_______________

Hello Readers💕💕💕💕💕

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and dont forget to vote!!!!

Any Suggestions??? I love putting readers ideas in the book. You can message me or comment here!!!

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦