Ch.89 - Last Celebration

Kya POV:

Stop over thinking!

Oh gods, I will drive myself crazy!

I say as I pace back and forth. I wasn't freaking out before, but now all I could think about was how I would embarrass Jin and his family.

I had my dress on under my rode as I pace back and forth in the bathroom.

Hearing a knock on the door, I reach for the knob, opening the door to see Jungkook's mother smiling at me.

"I heard the pacing and figured you were becoming antsy." She laughs and I quickly thank her.

She helps me straighten my hair before braiding the sides and pinning them behind my head.

Honestly, I haven't straightened my hair in a really long time and as I look at it in the mirror.

It looked beautiful and once she was finished, I couldn't help but feel my nerves slip away.

"haeng-un-eul bibnida." She whispers to me as I take a deep breath and walk back in the room to put my heels on. (Good luck)

Frist putting in my earrings and my necklace around my neck. As I tie the string around my calfs Jungkook walks in.

"Noona have can you help me with my tie, Hyung's are being...." I him stumble and I look towards him to see his eyes on me.

"What is something wrong with my dress? I knew I should have looked harder." I say as I grip the fabric of the dress, keeping my gaze on the floor.

"No, no no no I... I'm sorry, how beautiful you are shocks me every time." He says, causing his face to turn bright red at his words.

I giggle before bitting my lip.

"Are you sure?" I say as I pull a piece of hair between my fingers, nervously pulling on it.

He comes towards me and slowly slides my hair from my fingers as I rais my head to meet his eye level.

"You look gorgeous." He gives me an enormous smile.

"Thank you, Kookie." I lean forward and kiss his cheek before reaching forward and tying his tie for him.

Once I finish, he thanks me before pulling me against him.

"The guys are getting dressed, not sure if they are ready yet." He says as he intertwines our fingers, pulling me into the living room.

Seeing Jimin, Tae, and Hoseok sitting with their suits on and Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin walk through the door.

"I feel like I'm getting choked." Namjoon says as he pulls on the tie.

I pull my hand from Jungkook's and move towards Namjoon, fixing his tie.

"Don't be dramatic." I say as I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Can we go now, I'm starving!" Jimin says and groans.

"Yes Jimin, cause all you care about is the food." Jin says causing everyone to laugh.

"Not just food, Kya too." He says, looking at me as he winks, making me laugh and the boys groan out in annoyance.

"All right, come on the cars are here." Jin says as we all get up and head toward the door. Eun runs to me and gives me a hug before leaving.

Once we are all settled in seats, we pull away, leave dust behind and watching their family member wave in our direction until they disappear.

Cynefin...(18+)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara