Ch.70 - Proving It

Namjoon POV:

A part of me was nervous, I knew Kya was in her headspace, and every time she was in it I always found it bad that I never knew what to do.

So I looked up some things and also asked my brothers. Now was my chance to show Kya that I could handle everything she had to throw our way, I didn't want her to run or hide from us.

I want her to grow with us, not away. She was incredible, I won't lie and say Kya was my first time but nothing makes me feel like she does. Even without touching her just what it's like to see her walk into the room could leave a man breathless.

I carry her to my room and set her on the bed as I start the bath. I can see she trying to sleep so while the bath is filling I put in some bubble bath I bought for her and quickly run down, grabbing a pair of her fuzzy socks and panties. They were the only thing I knew was they were, deciding I would just put her in my shirt for now.

I jog back upstairs and see her almost asleep on my bed. She looks so adorable, I almost didn't want to wake her up, but she needs a bath and to eat before sleeping.

"Come on princess, after you bathe and you can have all the cuddles you want and go to sleep, okay?" She pouts but nods her head as I lift her up, carrying her to the bath. 

Seeing it's filled I turn off the water, undressing her before slowly sliding her in.

I open the bottom cabinet and the basket I had filled with things for Kya.

Like I said I did my research and I know Kya. I had gotten some soaps for any time she wanted to use mine and Hobi's bathroom.

And also some cute toys, I had found all these different-colored ducks and when I say them I knew she would love them, I placed it in the water and at first, she looked at it confused before she started to play with it, giggles leaving her lips.

She made me laugh when she held the ducky underwater before it popped back up and she squeezes it causing some of the water to land on her face and she shakes her head whipping it away.

She turns to me with her eyebrows furrowed and her nose scrunched up.

"Aw, that looks like the cutest face I've ever seen." I reach down pinching her cheeks and she leans into my hand, blushing and smiling.

I grab a washcloth letting it soak in the water before squirting some soap on it and rubbing it together in my hands. 

Kneeling down I start to wash her body, humming under my breath. She was saying her head back and forth to the tune.

I move down her body lightly massaging it as I move along.

"Lift your leg for me princess." At my words, she leans back and lifts her leg out of the water.

I scrub them before letting my hand fall between her legs and she whimpers lightly.

"Just making sure you'll clean baby." I kiss her forehead, letting her legs sink back into the water.

"Wanna sleep." She pouts and leans her head on the rim of the tub.

"No no no, Hyung is still making food. Just a little bit longer baby." I grab a fuzzy towel and pull her out of the bath.

 I try her off as she leans against my body for support. Folding it around her body I carry her back into the room and lay her on the bed.

"Now we can get you all cozy so you can eat and sleep." She gave me a light smile, her blinking has become slower so I quickly run into the bathroom and grab some lotion, before rubbing it up and down her body.