Ch.100 - It's Time!

Kya POV:

"Jin I can't drink another one of these smoothies." I tell him as I finish it, and he tries to drink me another.

"I got this one." Tae says before smiling at him and sliding it before his hand, everyone groaning out a thank-you.

"Well you are going to miss it when you try to reuse the hospital food. But fine what kind of evil person would want the mother of their unborn children happy." He says making me glare at him.

I could see him smirk before the boys all start saying I should have another, Tae even tries to share the smoothie he just got.

"It's only noon and I've had three, if I drink another I think it is very plausible to say I may turn into one." I say before crossing my arms, hearing Jin chuckle.

"Joon, Yoongi I need help with a few more things in the babies room." He say nodding his head in that direction before that stand up, kissing my cheek and head off up the stairs.

"Do you know what their up too?" I ask Tae as he sips on his smoothie, and he shakes his head slowly.

My fast twist in confusion and as I go to stand I feel a pain shoot through my lower stomach and a grip the arm rest. I didn't want to make a huge deal, they had been happening every once in a while ever since I woke up.

I'm sure it's probably my body getting stiff from carrying two babies.

Breathing slowly I lean back deciding to wait for the pain to disappear.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook says as he come sup behind me placing his hand on my shoulder the worry present on his face.

"I'm fine, just got up a bit too fast." I smile up at him and rub the back of his hand.

"Alright I'm going to make sandwiches." He kisses my cheek before going in the kitchen.

"You just drank two smoothies how are you hungry?" Jin asks as he chuckles. Jungkook flexes his muscles before saying it all turns into muscle and grinning as he walks off.

Tae asks me if I had enough pillows and I assured him I had more than enough.

We were currently watching a movie, well I was trying to. Taehyung was too busy talking to the babies.

Jimin was the only one paying attention, Hoseok left during the beginning planning to work out.

One Jungkook was finished he came back in, eating his sandwich with us before going to work for a few hours.

Telling me to text him if I wanted anything, and he would bring it on his way home.

At some point Tae talked himself to sleep and Jimin was cuddling a pillow against his chest. The pains in my stomach started to happen more frequently.

I was trying not to move too much but the pain kept growing, and I was starting to think it wasn't as simple as sleeping wrong.

I tried to call out for one of the boys but the pain grew worse and it was replaced with a loud groan causing Jimin and Tae to shoot up from their spots.

Gripping the arm rest as I squeeze my eyes closes trying to breathe slowly.

They both ask me if my okay, but I was to focus on getting rid of the pain that I didn't respond.

As it starts to fade I open my eyes and lean back.

I hear Jimin call for his older brothers as Tae reaches up to cup my cheek.