Ch. 52-A Promise

Kya POV:

"Kya we got something for you and we thought now would be the best time to give it to you."

I turn to see a blushing Jimin holding my hand. My heart started to race, the last time I received a gift from them was the song they wrote and it made my head grow in my chest.

"Okay...?" I trail off not knowing if I need to sit down or not.
Namjoon walks to the shelf by closed and grabs a small blue box I don't remember putting there.

I was confused but they all come to stand in front of me and started speaking before I got the chance.

"Kya Gomez you are the light in our lives," Namjoon says.

"The reason we love to wake up every morning," Jimin says giving me a big smile.

"The only thing that makes the day to day bearable," Jin says and I could see the love in his eyes.

"And even though every day may not be perfect."
Yoongi says and smirks at the end making me lighting laugh.

"We want to make a promise that we will go through it together," Taehyung says.

"And always put effort and love into every action," Jungkook said and I had to hold back the urge to come up and pinch his cheeks.

"Because you are our forever and always, Kya Gomez.
Hobi says and Namjoon hands me the box.

I feel my hands shaking as I go to open it, but choosing to rip off the bandaid I open it.

To see a necklace with seven rings. Each one contains a direct colored stone and each of their names.

I felt tears in my eyes as I covered my mouth. It was absolutely gorgeous and it made my heart start to rapidly beat in my chest.

"Noona please say something..." Jungkook's voice slightly trembles.

I could hear the fear in his voice and my head immediately snaps up as I wrap my arms around him.

"I love you guys so much." I squeezed my arms tighter around him and his hold tightens on my waist and kisses his lips.

And I meant that with every part of me, my heart was overflowing out of it.

As I pulled away from him I go down the line, looking them straight in there eyes, saying I loved them and I felt my heart grown in my chest.

I lift my hair as Hobi walked towards me and pulling placed the necklace around my neck.

I go up to the mirror to look at it, it looked gorgeous and I could help but trace my fingers over it.

"It looks even better than we thought it would."
Jin and Yoongi were standing right beside me as they leaned down to kiss my shoulders making me shudder.

"It's gorgeous I can't even begin to describe how much I love it, it's a part of you guys I get to carry with me always."

I shuffle through the rings looking at each of their names carved into them.

"Just wait till we get home love,"  Jin says
I raised my eyebrow, giving him a confused look but they both just look at me with grins on there faces.

I was so ready to go back to their house. We went downstairs and finished helping my momma clean up and Jin and Namjoon had to carry my uncle to the guest room and I could hear him talking to them while they did.

I could help but laugh and the boys were too which was making it harder to hold him up. I went to the kitchen and started washing her dishes so she wouldn't have to worry about them.