Ch. 12-Confessions

Walking around the house for another five minutes I find the library and lords it is so beautiful. There are books stacked to the ceiling with a spiral staircase that looks like it leads to an office of sorts.

I decided to look up the stairs first. Quickly climbing them and careful not to trip.

I knock on the wooden door before I hear a deep come in.

Entering I see Namjoon sitting behind a desk and his hair sticking in different directions his cute glasses on his face with papers scattered over the surface of the desk.

"If your busy I can come back later.." I stand in the doorway holding the door.

"No it's fine I need a break anyway, what's up?" He took his glasses off and sets them on top of the papers before leaning back.

"I um I wanted to talk about last night..." I look down at my feel suddenly becoming nervous.

"What about it princess?" I could hear the smirk in his voice as he got up from his chair and started walking in my direction.

"I-I just wanted to say that I won't read into it, I know you probably thought id jump to conclusions or something. But I just wanted to say thank you, you were very helpful." I clench my legs as images of him between my legs flash through my head.

"It was my pleasure princess any chance I get to see u falling apart underneath me is worth it." He now stands in front of me and slowly lifts my chin.

"Now what was the actual question you wanted to ask?" I blush and bit my lip. I decided to stop being a wuss and just say what I was thinking

"I like you... and I really enjoyed last night... But you aren't the only one that something happened with last night. And when I think of you or touch you I feel this warmth shoot through my body. But I can't lie to you and say I don't have feelings for other people too and it's just making my brain go crazy and I needed to say it to someone." I take a deep breath once I finish.

"That's one hell of a question." Namjoon smiled down at me I light smile not exactly sure what to say to that.

"Well I can't speak for these other people but I like you too and I have for a while. Your sweet and adventurous, creative and sarcastic. Who wouldn't fall in love with you at first sight?" I smile remembering when Hobi said the same thing.

"Now can I ask you a question princess." He rubs my jaw and lets his eyes fall to my lips. I nod not finding the words to speak.

"Who are these other people you have feelings for?" I watch him study my reaction as I slightly pull back and bite my lip

"Kya I'm not going to be mad at you." He pulls my back to him and moves my hair out of my face.

"I-it's your brothers..." I keep my head down and wait for him to push me away in anger or disgust.

"Is that all?" I quickly look at him not expecting that response, I answer yes.

"Then thank the lords." He laughs and smiles before picking me up and twirling me around.

I giggle before wrapping my arms around him

"Why are you so happy about that?"

"Because I know how they feel about you and I'm just happy you care about them as much as I do." He places his forehead against mine.

I gasp "You know how they feel?"

"They are my brothers of course I know, but you are going to have to talk to them yourself."

"Fine fine, what's your last question?" I asked letting out a huff and running my fingers through his hair.

"Who was the person you had a date with the other night that stood you up?" I feel my smile drop at the mention of him. Of course, I'm going to tell him who it is but I don't know how he's going to react.

"I-ItwasYoongi.." I mumble out and shake my hair.

"Sorry princess I didn't catch that."

"Yoongi.."

I hear silence before he lets go of me and storms out the door.

"Namjoon wait!" I run after him but his legs are a lot longer than mine and before I know it he's storming into the living room and grabbing Yoongi for by his shirt.

Namjoon POV:

I didn't hear anything that she said after his name slipped past her lips. The day he came home from meeting her he comes home ranting about a girl he met in a sex shop and about how he planned to ask her on a date. He wouldn't tell us her name only that she was phenomenal.

But then he left his phone out one night with there messages open, I figured it was Yoongi but I could do anything until I knew for sure. When I heard pounding coming from his room last night I thought it was her. Until she fell in with Jimin and Jungkook.

Arriving in the living room I grab Yoongi by his shirt.

"What the hells wrong with you?" He pulls himself out of my grasp and shakes his hair.

"What the hells wrong with you dude coming in here and grabbing on me like that." He fixes his hair and looks behind me at Kya before his eyes drop.

"You don't even have the balls to look her in the eyes!" I yell making him send a glare over at me.

"Look I've tried apologizing and I am trying to make it up to her!" He threw his arms up.

"Oh yeah and what exactly have you done besides lock yourself in your studio and not say a word," I say as the anger rises in me.

"G-guys calm down it's not that serious." I turn back to see Kya getting uncomfortable but I don't stop cause she doesn't deserve it.

"No Kya you deserve to be treated right." I turn back to face Yoongi "You better find the right way to make it up to her before you lose your chance." I point at him as his head falls and he nods.

I grab Kya's hand before storming out of the room and drag her to my room before closing the door.

________________________________________-

WHATS YOONGI GONNA DO??

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!