Ch. 49- Shopping

- NEED TO READ-

This books going to be a little long, I have a lot of chapters written already that I haven't published but I'm not quite sure how long it will be yet. I will publish more often depending on how much I am able to write. But I want you guys to know it will be worth it and I hope you continue to read I love writing for you guys!!! 

Don't forget to vote & share your opinion I love them!!!

Salanghae Army!!!

Kya POV:

Chills run through my body at his name as my stomach clenches.

I knew it was stupid to hope that maybe he wouldn't be here and I could possibly have a good time with my boyfriend and my family. I grip my head and start to breathe heavily, my mom comes behind me rubbing my back.

"Honey you can't let him affect you like this, I know you guys haven't talked since everything, but you are only causing your self more pain and I don't like to see you this way."

My mom was my rock after I lost the baby, my world crumbled and I felt like I deserved everything that was happening to me, I got really depressed and would only leave my room every time she dragged me out of it, but I eventually got to my normal happy self after a while.

I was in an online support group and met someone who was really really nice and helpful, we weren't allowed to use names in the group, only users. But she had told me she was Korean was her family was going through a very very rough time, and that she and her brother were the only ones working to make things better.

I had felt her pain and she felt mine, we healed by talking to each other and encouraging each other, the last time I talk to her she talks about how everything was now better for her but her brothers were moving away and she was really happy for them. I only ever remember talking about her only brother and was confused when she used the terms brothers, thinking it was just a grammar mistake I moved on.

I had told her how I had started writing a book and that was hoping maybe one day it would be published, explaining my thoughts on how I wanted to move and feel free. She told me that I should move if I felt like that and maybe I knew the atmosphere was exactly what I needed.

After then we rarely talked, she had become busy and was not happy with her life and I saw that as the motivation to continue with mine. I got back into dancing and working out, started painting again until one night I knew it was time. I had been trying to find a good place to move, one that wasn't really far from home but far enough that I  wouldn't be reminded of this place.

My first thought was to get an apartment, but I talked myself out of it really quick, I didn't know to hat the apartments were like down there. I knew a house would be my ideal option just so I wouldn't have to share walls.

I saw a notification about a house that was just the right size and being sold, it was just about five hours away, when I looked into it I saw it was Bakersfield, I looked at it and fell in love, they even had an art studio for an artist who simply wanted to sell their art. 

I took a deep breath and nod my head, knowing my mom was right, I couldn't let him hold this power over me. I turn to wrap my arms around her.

"Thank you, momma." I squeeze her tightly, my mom was amazing and I didn't think I would have made it this far without her. She is the female version of Superman, and she's Mexican.