Ch. 37-Making the Plans

Jungkook POV:

"I didn't mean too! It just happened, oh no what if she freaks out!" I grip my hair and pace the floor.

I was currently sitting with Yoongi and Tae, freaking out about how I told Kya I love her. I mean I do but we just started dating I don't want to scare her away.

"Kook chill I don't think it's that big of a deal," Yoongi says as he leans back into the couch.

I throw my hands up and let out a groan.

"Oh geez, Hyung that just takes away all my worry." I rub my face.

"Well you can't take it back not bro, so I don't know what you want me to say." He just shrugs before running his hand through his hair.

"Maybe you could just do something romantic for her Kookie, and let her know you actually meant it," Tae says sounding so excited, but that just made me fore confused cause I would have no idea what to plan.

"Like what?" I scratch my head and stop pacing to look at Tae as he pushed his camera back and forth in his hand.

"Well she's got work and class today so do something relaxing." I was pretty sure by his facial expression that he had a good idea but just didn't want to say it out loud.

I look over at Yoongi before grabbing Tae's hand and dragging him to the back yard.

"Will you help me please?" I pout because I know there is no way I can do it myself.

Tae laughs buts agrees, had the most awesome idea. He promised to start working on it while I was at work and then we would finish it together and be ready for when Kya gets home.

I texted Hobi and asked him to let me know when they were on the way home. He quickly texts back assuring he would as I check the time on my phone and see I have thirty minutes till work so I quickly run upstairs and change into my work clothes.

I hear a ping on my phone and pick it up to see a text from Kya.

Noona<3: Have a good day at work baby, I'll come by after work <3

I smile before replying back that I will be looking forward to seeing her. I shake my hair and grab my car keys before heading out of the house, driving to work.

Taehyung POV:

I was so excited to help Jungkook, but I was a little upset thinking he wouldn't let me be a part of it. But I also wanted to help my brother, I was having such a mental crisis.

I was working on the slideshow of the pictures she let me take of her. I kept watching it over and over again. I wanted to text him and ask but every time I opened the message I ending up closing out of it and getting frustrated.

After a while, I decided I was done being confusing and I typed the message before pressing send. I decided to take my mind off it and start working on tonight. I bought flowers and some candles, as I step out of the store I feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

Kook: Yess!! I asked noona and she said nothing would maker her happier, I'm off in less than an hour and I'll help you finish :))

I was beyond happy the entire way home and I was so ready for tonight.

Kya POV:

Walking out of the cafe with my smoothie I was so happy. I was spending tonight with Kookie and Tae, I was so ready for what the night would bring. I get to play with two of my baby boys and after I told Kookie I was okay with spending tonight with both of them his face was a crazy red.

I was going to enjoy tonight and make it last as long as possible. After walking a couple of blocks I finally come to the dance studio. I enter inside and hum my way to class and stand in the doorway.

I can see Hobi is wrapping up his class and as he told them all to have a goodnight a girl with short blonde hair slowly jogged up and place her hand on his arm.

I pull my clip out of my hair before shaking it, as I set my bag down along the wall and start stretching. I look up to see her tucking her hair behind her ear as she smiles and walks away.

I look up at him and a small frown is settled on his face before he shaking his head and looks around the room as his eyes land on me.

I let my head fall and decide to focus on stretching. I shouldn't let it get to me, but it does and since when have there been so many blondes in Bakersfield.

"Hey, baby." I haven't looked up at him but I can see his shoes, I slowly stand up and look him in his eyes as I raise my eyebrow.

"Sup?" He gives me a questioning look but I just continue to stretch.

"You know blondes really have a thing for you guys." I stretch my arm back behind me.

I look him in his eyes to see him with a smirk on his face that makes me roll my eyes, I go to walk away but he grabs my waist and pulls me against his chest.

"Oh come on baby you know we only want you." He squeezes me tighter and hides his face in my neck as I smile and lean into him.

"Oh do I?" I question and look back at him. He growls at me before picking me up bridal style and twirling me around making me immediately wrap my arms around his neck.

"You better never question it missy cause I can spend the whole night reminding you." I feel him lightly bite on my neck,causing a small moan to leave me.

He places his finger under my chew I before turning my head in his direction and kissing me deeply.

I found my fingers getting lost in his hair as he wrapped his arm around my body.

"Woah love birds remember we are in public." Jimin said as he walked into the room.

Hobi's has come down on my ass making me bite his bottom lip.

"That's never stopped me before." He growled before kissing me one last time and pulling away. I blush before biting my lip and turning to Jimin.

"How's your day been?" He pulls me into him before letting his arm wrap around my waist as he plants his lips on mine.