Ch. 57-Safe Word

Yoongi POV:

Seeing her in those ears and tail, I wanted to tie her up and make her cry in pleasure.

But I had to control myself in front of my brothers, there was no way I was going to be able to control myself once I was inside her.

Her moan was almost enough to make me lose it and the fact that she didn't stop even after I came made it a little difficult to stand in the beginning.

I was now grabbing her one of my shirts and boxers for her to wear.

Walking into the bathroom I see her will her head hung low with her legs crossed and her hands in her lap.

I set the clothes down on the counter and turn to the bath to see it's full and I turn the water off and slip my hand into the water.

It was kind of hot I reach for the knob to add cold water when I turn to Kya to see her biting her lip.

Looking at her I could feel my erection frowning harder in my pants.

Trying to carry her up the stairs without her biting my hard-on was impossible.

She was already the sexiest woman I had ever seen and the fact of seeing her in this outfit made me know she was going to be in my dreams every time I close my eyes.

I turn to her and lift her head to make her look at me.

Something seemed a little off but also a little familiar.

"How did you feel about today? Are you okay we weren't too rough?"

I stroke her jaw and she leans into my hand before kissing my palm.

The way she acting I can tell her in her headspace and that made me just want to hold and nuzzle her for the rest of the night.

"It felt incredible but if I'm being honest, Hobi said you were into this and it always needs a little fantasy of mine but if your not that into it we don't have to do it again." She bites her lip and makes me clench my hands.

Every time she does it a feeling just shoots through me, I want to grab her by her neck and bite it myself.

I was upset with myself that I made her feel like I didn't like her in it. I stroke her jaw and run my thumb across her lip.

"You looked like the sexiest kitten I've ever seen and it was close to impossible to not plunge deep inside you and make my brothers watch as I make you scream so loud your voice is gone and you have to call into work tomorrow."

"Seeing you in this makes it so hard to control every nerve In my body that wants to push u against the wall and make love to you all night." Her eyes never leave me while I'm talking and I continue to stroke her jaw.

"Then let go." A smirk spreads across my face at her words.

I lift her up and carry her to my bed. I reach under it to grab the clamps and ropes before coming up to Kya.

"Do you know what a safe word is my love?" She nods her head quickly keeping her eyes on the ropes, I could see the small fire burning inside her at the anticipation.

I tie the rope to the metal bar I had put over the top of my bed, leaving some of it to hang so I can tie Kya to it.

"While I'm tying you up I want you to think of a safe word okay?" I pull her towards me by her waist.

"Yes, Oppa." I could help the growl that left me as she called me Oppa.

I tie on of the ropes around her wrist and ankles before tying her wrist to the metal bar above her head.