Ch. 54-Dress up

Kya POV:

After dinner, we all laid on the couch snuggled up in a fuzzy blanket, eating ice cream.

I was so cozy that I must have fallen asleep because I woke up the next day in my web with them all laying around me, a couple of the boys were cuddled together and it looked so cute. I took a couple of pictures of them, I had on my panties and bra, I pull off one of their shirts from the floor and head upstairs starting to make breakfast.

I wanted to do something nice for them, I might have a lot of money but nothing is better than things you make yourself and my babies just so happened to love food.

I made french toast and bacon, before cutting up some fruit and cutting the bowl in the fridge after I started cooking some eggs and toast as the sleepy heads walk into the room.

"Good morning my loves, how did you sleep?" They come over kissing my cheeks before sitting down around the middle island.

"It would have been better if we woke up with you still in bed." I smile and scoop the eggs onto plates before grabbing the bowl of fruit out of the fridge.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to make you guys breakfast." I gave them a big smile making them melt.

I filled their plates and set them in front of them with a kiss on their cheeks before starting to eat my own food.

They were groaning and all finished their food really quickly.

"Noona that was so yummy," Jungkook says and he has some food on his face, I come over and wipe it away and then thank him for the compliment.

After that, the boys decided to do dished while I take a shower and I was very thankful. Jimin said he would show me where all the stuff in my new bathroom was and I was very excited.

He opens the cabinet to show all the soaps, there were millions they even mad the body washes I usually use at home and it made me smile, I thank him and asked him to send the message to his brothers and he happily agreed before kissing my lips and leaving the bathroom, closing it behind him.

The thing that surprised me the most was the drawers that were filled with makeup, nail polish, different hair ties, and also hair products.

I grabbed a couple of soaps and a razor before stepping in the shower. I took my sweet time loving how the soaps made my skin feel. I rise my body and step out drying myself, I step out with a towel wrapped around me, I forgot to grab my bag so I was going to have to run upstairs. 

When I open the door I am stopped when I see Hobi sitting on the bed, twirling the fuzzy tail through his fingers. He looked up to me grinning making my grip tighten on my towel.

"Where do you think you are going off to love?" He asks and stands from the bed coming towards me.

"G-getting clothes." My voices shake and I bite my lip trying to hold eye contact with him but it was becoming so intense.

"No need for that love, Joon picked out the perfect outfit." He brought him towards the bed were the ears and tail lie and I see a top and pair of bikini bottoms. The top was white and had the outline of a kittens head and it made an opening at the top where you could see my cleavage.

The bottoms tied together with a ribbon and a white color with a small golden bell. I was excited to put it on but I was even more excited thinking about what they wanted to do to me.

"Now sit down love and let your Oppa take care of you." I happily sit down as he pulls the towel away from my body. He went into the bathroom and came back with lotion and started to rub it all over my body.

It helped me relax and it felt amazing, he lightly massages my shoulder before slipping the top over my head and pulling it down lightly.

He then started to slide the bottoms up my legs, making sure they were tight enough on the sides. When he came to my hair he asked if I wanted to leave my hair curl.

I told him I wanted it straightened and if he didn't know how I could do it myself, he assured me he was able to go it and quickly jogged up the stairs to grab it before coming back.

It took almost and house before my hair was straight and things as he put the cat ears in my hair.

"You look so beautiful kitten." He rubs my jaw causing me to lean into his hand and lightly our making me smile.

"Now I'm going to up in your ears and take a couple of pictures is that okay kitten?" He asks.

"Yes, Oppa." He grins before putting the ears on my head and telling me to bend over on all fours and raise my ass in the air.

He moves my hair to one side and runs his hand down my back, I feel him pull my the panties to the side when something wet pressed against my puckered hole making my back arch harder. I roll my hips as he slaps my ass making me moan out before be pulls away. And grips my neck, pulling me against his chest.

"Take a deep breathe kitten." I do as told felling him push the plug into me. It felt uncomfortable but also felt really good, when it fully entered me I released a breathe and bite my lip.

"Turn around for me my kitten." As I turned I saw his eyes darken, making me clench the sheets.

"You look gorgeous kitten."He pulls my jaw to his lips kissing me deeply and it felt amazing, I could feel sparks shooting through my body. He pulls my lip between his teeth as he pulls away.

"Now the Maknea's won't be back until the evening so you have all morning with us." I nod listening to every word he says, really wanting the reward if I'm a good girl.

"Yoongi happens to have a very big weakness to pets so I want you to be a really good girl for him can you to that love?"

"Yes, Oppa." I bite my lip as excitement fills me, this has always needed something I wanted to try but never really took the steps to try it.

"Now you have to stay on all fours at all times unless told otherwise, you are not allowed to come without permission, and if you touch yourself at any point in time you will be punished, do you understand love?" He held my jaw in his hands making me lean out to him.

"Yes, Oppa." He let out a groan before telling me to crawl up the stairs as he watched me from behind.

___________________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!

.

.