Ch.92 - Restart

Hope everyone enjoying the story & thank you for all of your votes, army is amazing!!

Also, I'm on TikTok, I used to make edits and I still sometimes do, some are BTS and others are from different anime's. But check them out or don't your choice. :)

Find me at: Emotional_Houseofcards

NOW ONTO THE STORY

Kya POV:

We all spent the next few days cleaning and packing up the house. I hurt to see the walls becoming bare as we packed everything away.

But I helped to get my mind off things when Hoseok's birthday arrived. The day was amazing, since we were back in California we decided to go to the beach for the day. First we were all swimming for a bit, and then he wanted to do beach volleyball and none of us were in a position to deny him.

After that he wanted to walk the pier claiming we hadn't done enough shopping in Korea. He even talked us all into getting tattoos. Jungkook took the longest to talk into it but after a few suggestions Tae and I were able to convince him.

We all got the Japanese symbols meaning eternal love. As soon as we saw them I knew they would be perfect because I spent the next ten minutes explaining to the boys that they had all of our initials in them.

Once we finished we all took pictures before getting ice cream and embarrassing Hoseok by telling the workers, so they would sing to him.

He assured me I would pay for it later and I made a joke telling him I couldn't wait. And trust me I paid for it later.

When we woke up the next day it was back to packing things into boxes the boys trying their best to keep me from slipping into my thoughts.

All I could think about was how I wish she would just come back claiming it was all a big joke.

It made me wish she would run in and yell at us all about touching her things, and then we would all just laugh and forget this ever happens. 

But I knew those days were over. My uncle helped us pack everything up and decided some of my mom's things that he wanted to keep remembering her by. Most of it was being donated because as much as I wanted to I couldn't keep it all.

My father came back every day, claiming to want to get to know me. Every time he came one of the boys of my uncle would make him leave.

He would always refuse to leave until they threaten to call the police. But he still continued to come back and after the fourth day I was sick of it and when I heard the knock on the door I knew it was him.

I ripped open the door and looked up at him. He was dressed in different attire than last time. He was wearing a dark blue button down and jeans, with his hair gelled back.

When he raised his head I could tell he was expecting my uncle but when his eyes landed on me sadness filled his eyes.

I could feel my head beating faster but refused to let it control me as I look up at him.

"Your so grown up." He said as he looked me up and down before smiling at me. I feel myself scoff before laughing

"That's what happens when you run away from your responsibilities." I cross my arms sending a glare in his direction.