Chapter 1: ONLY SELLING IT TO HANDSOME GE-GE!

So before I start the story I will first brief you guys. I'm writing this story while rereading TKA so many exact scenes and dialogues will be taken. The FL will replace Chu Yunxiu as elementalist goddess (sorry for yunyun's fans, you'll understand me if you read the bg story). Here are the things I want to clarify:

1.As elementalist was not part of the main story's MC team roster, it was not elaborated well so in this fanfiction, I will try to improve the skills, combat techniques, tactics and skill combos for this class.

2.Elementalist is one of the Mage sub-classes. Given the four elements: FIRE, ICE, LIGHTING, DARK, it was said that it was wisest to chose only 2 main elements because skill points were precious. It will surely be manifested here

___

"SYSTEM ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to Blue Brook Guild's players: Blue River, Thunder Light, Lord Grim, Returning Cloud, and Lunar Grace, for breaking the Frost Forest Clear Record. Time 20:24:11."

"Wreaking havoc in normal server's dungeon record just after the announcement of your retirement! Ye Xiu ah, there's no one that can be more shameless than you!"

Outside the Frost Forest Dungeon, a female elementalist dressed in an outstanding equipment was suspiciously sitting among the players that were selling in-game goods. Since the tenth server was only launched yesterday, the market was still messed up. Noobs were afraid to be tricked so they were selling their goods in an unreasonable sky-high price. Experienced players, on the other hand, were only selling trash equipment that only noobs would try to buy. As for the female elementalist, she was the only one unaffected with this chaotic environment. But for other players, she was unknowingly labeled as crazy. Well, it's because her stall had nothing on it. Sister ah, if you don't have anything to sell, just don't try to sell.

"What did you find out?"she asked the assassin in front of her stall.

The assassin was amazed. Flowing Spring Water? This character naming? The girl really likes to put spring=chun on her in-game name!

"As what you expected first young miss...Lord Grim indeed have a weird looking lance on his hand and even though he already reached level 20, he still hasn't change class."

This assassin was the butler of the player behind Flowing Spring Water. In reality, they were just a floor a part. He and his master were playing in their respective rooms as to not be caught by the girl's parents. Even in accompanying the household's first young miss in the game, he was still professional. He doesn't bother asking why this young lady would want to investigate about Lord Grim. He was her butler even before the first launch of GLORY. Naturally, it became part of his job to accompany her in the game so he can also be called as a veteran player. That was why, he knew that among all the players of this game, only Ye Xiu will be crazy enough to play as an unspecialized in the era where class awakening was already introduced.

"What is this guy thinking? Starting a new and living up to 'HIS' dream?"

The in-game character stopped responding but the beauty behind it smiled mysteriously.

"First young miss, what should we do next?" the assassin tentatively asked.

"Have you bought the materials I asked you?"

"Yes, I tried to buy them in the reasonable price range," the assassin replied while trading the materials to Flowing Spring Water.

"Okay, you can go and level up for now.... ah Butler Wang, wait! Find Immersed Jade. Carry her to level up faster.

Butler Wang wanted to cry! The household's second young miss was a complete noob with no talent!

"En. But the second young miss is now being carried by Lord Grim's random made party, should I join them?"