Chapter 8: ALL STAR TEAM: STAR TACTIC

Summary:

Summary:

The Cautious Cleric visited the Tenth Server!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ye Xiu checked his QQ friends list and saw that Su Mucheng and Li Chunhua were online. He first asked Su Mucheng to join the 5v5 with the Tyrannical Ambition then went to message Li Chunhua.

Lord Grim: Are you free at nine tonight?

Spring Night: Wait lemme check!

Spring Night: Yeah I'm good. What do you need me for?

Lord Grim: What did you exactly check? You're in a break right?

Spring Night: Hahaha, check if I can finish Eternal Love of Dream by nine.

Lord Grim: I'm speechless. Alright, Come to the game. A PvP team competition.

Spring Night: Oh, with who?

Lord Grim: Zhang Xinjie.

Spring Night: Him? Why’d he run over to the new server?”

Li Chunhua was surprised. Zhang Xinjie was one of those guys who likes order, for him to personally come means that they had created enough chaos.

Lord Grim: Remember yesterday, we KSed Tyrannical Ambition's boss? They probably went mad with anger and seeked for the club. Then today, I encountered Tyrannical Ambition’s team and as I guessed correctly, the Cleric on that team should have been Zhang Xinjie substituting in.

Spring Night: So then you agreed on a team PK tonight? Without asking us first?!

Lord Grim: Hahaha chill! Aren't I asking you now?

Spring Night: Asking before and asking after were completely different things!

Lord Grim: You would agree on either, don't you?

Spring Night: User!

Lord Grim: Hahaha!

Spring Night: Did he know who you are?

Lord Grim: My guess is that he doesn’t know who I am.

Spring Night: Really? Then he miscalculated this time. Everything points to disaster for him.

A team with two Gods and a top-tier pro like Su Mucheng? Even if Zhang Xinjie is a God player himself, his normal elite team cannot compare to Ye Xiu's team!

Lord Grim: I also thought that, so I agreed.

Spring Night: Shameless! But I like it hahaha!

Spring Bloom [TKA - The King's Avatar fanfiction]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara