Chapter 18: A PANG OF NOSTALGIA

Summary:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Summary:

When nostalgia hits you so hard that you wanted to kick it back!

Notes:

I really don't know but I felt that this chapter was so lame.

Chapter Text

“Date?” Li Chunhua rolled her eyes as she scrutinized the shameless guy beside her.

If it was in the past, she would surely believe on it. You could even find her jumping in joy and blushing in excitement. But now? This was nothing but an empty word. An idea without its real substance.

She couldn’t help but to laugh at her old self when she remembered how happy and excited she was, the first time Ye Xiu asked her on a date.

Yes, they dated before or so how Ye Xiu chose to phrase it. They dated so many times that she now felt numb. What date? Ye Xiu was basically using her as a key to escape from home!

How Ye Xiu defined the word date was really laughable. What else could it be? Of course to play games! If after so many times and she still hadn’t noticed the difference, then she was really dumb!

This was also the biggest reason that made her realize that her Gege would never see her as a woman. If he did, then he should’ve had taken her to watch a movie, eat in a fancy restaurant, or stroll around the park. Wasn’t it the most conventional way to do a date? She was sure that the Ye Xiu that time wouldn’t lack some money to do those things! Or since they were still too young, then a cotton candy or ice cream would suffice! Was it really that hard to fulfill?

If only Ye Xiu knew what Li Chunhua was thinking, he would literally cry on the spot. He was innocent okay?! He did want to take her on a date. How was his poor fourteen years old self supposed to know what a real date was?! He even researched about it and his smart ass only understood that a date should be something that the two party involved could both enjoy. What else could it be other than playing video games?

As far as he knew, Li Chunhua seemed to be enjoying it. So he continued to do that a couple more times. Then at some point, Li Chunhua started refusing. He was really clueless and upset that time. What’s wrong? He thought they were enjoying themselves? Why was she refusing him?

How would Ye Xiu know that his actions would create such effect?!

“Yes, date! Don’t tell me you also want to attend the ALL-STAR?” Ye Xiu jokingly asked. His carefree tone only supported Li Chunhua’s idea that he was referring to that ‘date’.

“Okay, where?” Li Chunhua could only asked helplessly.

She sighed to herself. When can she graduate from being his meimei? Haist! Forget it! She had long since accepted her predicament. This was way better than nothing. She could only just wish that the girl that Ye Xiu would love would never love him back. So she could remain as his faithful meimei.