Chapter 36: The Three Corporate Leaders

Summary:

Summary:

Tang Rou and Ye Qiu convincing the three old men.

Chapter Text

CHAPTER 36

Li Imperial Cuisine. In the inconspicuous corner were two pairs of very attractive couples huddling and discussing about something. With how serious the tone of their conversation was, one might misinterpret that they were planning on murdering someone.

Not long after, among them, the guy wearing a suit stood up. He seemed to be having an argument with the other guy in a cap and shades. On the other hand, their equally beautiful partners were just watching with faces full of amusement. 

A newbie waiter couldn’t help but stare at their table, amazed at how some people had the guts to cause trouble inside this very formal restaurant. Not only that, isn’t it a tacit rule to wear proper attire when fine dining? So why was it that even though one of the pair was following the unspoken rule in a very elegant and alluring manner, while one was ironically clothed casually, very casual that it looked like they were common folks shopping in a mall?

Yes, still they were attractive but he really couldn’t understand ah! Specially that the security was not doing anything to stop their noise.

However, he was enlightened when one of his co-worker decided to pull him away and explain to him everything, afraid of offending those weird people. They didn’t know why these four decided to sit here instead of getting a private room, but they all knew their identity. Particularly, the girl in a casual over size tee and fitted jeans. Hearing the girl’s surname, one could easily connect the owner of the restaurant and her.

When the newbie waiter learned about his mistakes, he immediately pulled his eyes away. Fortunately, those people were fully immersed in their conversation and didn’t notice him or else, his hard earned new job would be wasted in vain.

Those four were indeed ignorant of the other people’s views and remarks about them, especially, Ye Qiu who was still standing whilst arguing with his dear irritating brother.

His irritating brother, none other than Ye Xiu only looked at him with his ever annoying lazy smile and indifferently said, “Don’t show off your young mistress temper here!”

“F*ck! Stop calling me that!” Ye Qiu ground his teeth.

Ye Xiu just shrugged his shoulders, “Then don’t act like one.”

“You!”

“Ye Qiu, how old are you? What will happen if others find out that behind your fake mask is an immature child?” the elder brother calmly lectured, taking a sip from the freshly brewed cup of tea. He really did represent the look of an elder with that lazy posture.

“I’m not an immature child!”

“Okay okay. You’re not an immature child, so could you please be decisive for once?” Ye Xiu decided to bring back the original topic. Their purpose for coming here was already set, but the immature brother of him suddenly wanted to go home.  Who would believe that the immaculate prince who was known for his straight-forwardness and oppressive means was now trying to quit?