Chapter 19: Deflating Balloon Formation 1

Summary:

Summary:

The supposed date interference turned into a wild BOSS hunt in real.

Notes:

Oh it's been a while. Like Chapter 18, this is longer than my normal chapter standard so I hope you like it. If you want a cleaner version, wait and read this tomorrow. I'm going to reread this and will try to edit some parts. Chapter 20 will be also up in a few minutes.

Chapter Text

“Old Ye! Old Ye! Old Ye! Huh? They’re not here? It was not even an hour since Old Ye posted that photo on Weibo but they are already gone? Slippery! Slippery! Slippery!” Huang Shaotian who was the first to jump off from the van stamped his feet to the ground in disappointment. They even ditched the All-Star competition but in the end the two still slipped from them!

The others followed suit. No one knew where the two vans came from or rather, where Fang Rui and Huang Shaotian stole it. Who cares! When the other fourteen all-stars saw it, they just fitted themselves inside naturally.

“Why don’t you shut your mouth up and use your eyes instead?” The second to get off was a handsome arrogant youth. Sun Xiang shoved his hands in his pockets and rolled his eyes at the chatter box.

“Why do you care kid???!!! You’re not even supposed to be here! What are you doing putting your hands on us adults’ matter? Don’t tell me you also like-”

“Shaotian…” Yu Wenzhou calmly stopped his vice-captain from talking nonsense.

Everyone had their reasons in coming here. And it’s their tacit understanding  to not bring those up.

“But…” Huang Shaotian could only pout his lips as he looked at the teen beside him with obvious deep animosity.

Sun Xiang who received this hatred huffed and also looked at him with equal dislike.

Yu Wenzhou just smiled as he move passed the two kids who were still shooting daggers at each other.

“They are still here.” He spoke.

At this point, everyone already got off from the two vehicles and lined up behind him.

They were clad in thick clothes, scarves, shades, hoodies, masks, and anything that could be used to cover their faces. Thankfully, it was winter so they were not that abnormal. But still, somehow it looked suspicious when they were standing together.

Only the member of team Tyranny didn’t bother themselves from disguising. Han Wenqing’s aura was more than enough to shoo the fans away.

“Oh? Captain is really awesome! How did you know? How did you know? How did you know?” Huang Shaotian energetically asked.

“I used my eyes…”Yu Wenzhou smiled. It wasn’t clear if he was teasing Huang Shaotian using Sun Xiang’s words or he was just being serious. With that kind of tone, you couldn’t really judge him.