Chapter 10: ALL STAR: THE RETURN OF THE CASTER GODDESS AND THE BANISHED GOD I

Summary:

Summary:

The Male Elementalist, Windy Rain!

Notes:

Here it is, the promised skinship! I was late by one chapter but it's now here.

Chapter Text

On the first weekend of every year, the Glory Pro Alliance assembled all of the pro players and host a gathering. The gathering would have many performances, especially the All-Star Competition. 24 pros would be chosen through a fan vote. It could be said that these 24 pros were the 24 most popular players, with the largest fan bases. Because of this Glory event, the gathering was also called the All-Star Weekend.

After the great success of the first All-Star Weekend in the Glory Pro Alliance’s third season, the event came back every year with a different Club responsible for hosting it. This year, Glory’s eighth season and sixth All-Star Weekend was hosted by Club Samsara which was located at the City S.

The venue for the All-Star event bustled with noise. As the main host, after finishing the Alliance’s requirements, Club Samsara obviously put in all of their efforts to show off their power. On the brochure, each of the 24 players chosen for the All-Star event had their own page. The page had a photograph, the player’s information, an introduction, and a hand-drawn picture of the player’s powerful Glory character. The production was quite good.

“You say, Mumu is becoming more beautiful year after year?” Ye Xiu  jolted in fright as he heard a familiar voice talked to him. He looked at his right and found that Chen Guo was busy talking to Tang Rou. Then where did the voice came from?

Ye Xiu turned to his left side expectantly and surely, a beautiful girl in her twenties was grinning at him. The girl was wrapped with a simple carnation pink capalet coat but still exuded an immortal aura. If someone would describe Ye Xiu’s look right now, no one would believe them if they said that it was God Ye. He was completely dumbstruck! How many years since he last saw that smile? How many years since he last saw that eyes that seemed to contain the whole universe? How many years since he last saw her?

“.…Xiao Li.” Ye Xiu immediately composed himself.

“Ye-ge…Long time!” Li Chunhua replied, still smiling sweetly. If Ye Xiu would describe this, then her smile is a killer!

“Here to watch the fun or here to see me?” The shameless Ye Xiu was rebooted and once again started his empty flirting.

Li Chunhua was caught off guard. Her resistance was now level 5 since she often played GLORY with Ye Xiu, with him casually throwing empty flirts at that. But when she was face to face with the shameless guy, she couldn’t help but to still be affected. When they were young, she was always looking forward to this. But now that they were both adults, what’s the point of still teasing her?

“As if!” She was saved by her forever counter attack. But the flush on her cheeks was still there. Thankfully, the event had officially started.