Chapter 14: ALL STAR: THE RETURN OF THE CASTER GODDESS AND THE BANISHED GOD V

Summary:

Summary:

The feeling of camaraderie between rivals...

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“That was great!” Li Chunhua cheerfully gave Ye Xiu a thumbs up as soon as he entered the private room. Ye Xiu was surprised but he didn’t want to remind Li Chunhua that she was supposed to be ignoring him.

“Of course! My prize?”

“What for?” Li Chunhua acted as if she was clueless.

“I unconditionally followed your order First Young Miss Li.” Ye Xiu said.

“Mmmn.” Li Chunhua looked away. She really wanted to piss Ye Xiu off.

“Hey, at least redress my wound. It bled again because I fought with that Du Ming guy.” Ye Xiu called her.

“Who told you to fight?” Li Chunhua rolled her eyes but still checked Ye Xiu’s wound. Indeed, the bandage was tainted with fresh blood.

“See? At least commend me!”

“Oh? Then congratulations to God Ye for bullying a less skilled pro-player!” Li Chunhua snickered. She then carelessly undressed Ye Xiu’s wound.

“Hahaha!…Ouch! Be gentle…As if you’re not happy about that. Remember, our old hobby was to bully noobs in the arena?”

“Dark past…you shouldn’t bring that up…”

“Then remember when we stole wild bosses under Old Han’s ugly nose!”

“Old Han isn’t ugly…he’s just not good looking.” Li Chunhua casually commented.

How did that even differ? There were only three kinds of men on Li Chunhua’s dictionary. The unblessed ones, the not good looking, and the “Ye-ge”. That’s right, anyone who isn’t Ye Xiu and also not ugly were demoted to “not good looking type”. Even Ye Qiu who was practically identical to Ye Xiu was also part of that tier.

“Ehem!”

No one knew who coughed but that interrupted the two love birds from whatever weird things they were doing. Li Chunhua and Ye Xiu shifted their focus at the widely open door.

“Oh? Hello everyone!” Ye Xiu calmly said as he waved his free hand at the bunch of heads outside the room. No one knew how many hearts started beating again when they saw that Li Chunhua was only cleaning a wound on Ye Xiu’s elbow.

In truth, Ye Xiu had long since noticed the presence of the eleven pro-players who were peeping outside the door. He was the one facing the door while Li Chunhua was facing him. It would be a surprise if he hadn’t notice them even from his peripheral vision.