Chapter 3: GOD AND GODDESS: AGGRO PARTNERS

Summary:

Summary:

Ye Xiu had gotten himself a partner in wreaking tenth server!

Chapter Text

Few days later, Li Chunhua was back again with her stalking. She even let Flowing Spring Water join the guild Tyrannical Ambition just to be part of Ye Xiu's sniper guerrilla party in stealing the wild boss, Goblin Merchant. She was helplessly bored doing nothing at home. She also couldn't logged into the game using Spring Night. Might as well just play in the new server and help her old friend.

"Uhmmn, can't imagine how frustrated that Blue River is right now!" Li Chunhua commented as she hid Flowing Spring Water behind a tree.

Not long ago, Lord Grim helped him to break the clear record for the Frost Forest Dungeon. Then he brought him to kill the Boneyard wild boss, Blood Gunner. In the end, Lord Grim led a bunch of unknown noobs to steal the boss right under the three great guild's nose. Now, Lord Grim was back, helping Tyrannical Ambition to steal the Goblin Merchant. He's really giving Blue River a face!

"En sure. This Lord Grim is really something." The Tyrannical Ambition Elementalist hiding behind the tree not so far away from Flowing Spring Water agreed.

While they were talking, Lord Grim had already led the Goblin Merchant towards their direction. He was running in front, while the ugly boss was chasing him with it's back pack full of explosives. When it threw a grenade, Lord Grim had actually hit it back in mid-air, making it explode onto its head. It really was stupid. What timed grenade? You were using a trigger type!

Although it was like this, to to hit the grenade in midair back to the Goblin Merchant's head, Ye Xiu was not only quick, his microing was precise to!

"Beautiful! With your age, your control is still great!" Li Chunhua who witnessed this applauded as she throw a Blizzard towards the Goblin Merchant.

Li Chunhua's Flowing Spring Water leaned towards Ice Lightning Path. Elementalists can choose between Fire, Ice, Lightning and Darkness elements. A mastery for two elements was the wisest choice since skill points were limited and you cannot max out all the skills if you choose to learn all. Of course you can opt to put few useful skills from other elements. Different choices fits for different player habits.

"Thanks!" Lord Grim who was busy fighting the boss suddenly replied.

This guy! He still had time to hear others comments given how busy he was with the fight. Little did Li Chunhua knew that if it was her, Ye Xiu will always notice. No matter how nosy the surrounding is.

"Elementalist!" Ye Xiu yelled.

"Alright, it's my time to shine!"

Flowing Spring Water immediately cast a quick skill. A flash of lightning shoot straight to the head of the Goblin Merchant at a high speed. The huge boss was blown away, increasing the distance between them and the Blue Brook Guild who was chasing the BOSS and the bigger 'BOSS'. The elementalist of Tyrannical Ambition was confused. He clearly saw that Flowing Spring Water's staff emitted a thin beam of light and immediately recognized it as Piercing Lightning. This skill shouldn't have had a blow away effect. So what exactly happened?