Chapter 44: BL Novel Lead Han

CHAPTER 44:

CHAPTER 44:

A cold chaotic night in City B. After the event ended, everyone proceeded to their respective hotels mostly near the Tiny Herb Stadium.

Butler Wang, on the other hand, arranged Team Happy to stay at one of the finest hotel in City B, which is a little bit far away from the stadium. 

The group of six heaved a sigh of relief as they stepped inside their hotel suites, freeing themselves from the worries of being recognized. After all, the security in this hotel was no joke.

This hotel was actually owned by Li Chunhua’s family. If Tang family had spinning and weaving as their main business and Ye Family was better known in the entertainment industry, then the Li family focuses in the hotel and restaurant business.

Naturally, Team Happy would definitely have free access to the Li Family’s hotels and restaurants.

In one of the Li Family Hotel’s Royal VIP two-bedroom suites. Chen Guo was resting on the couch while waiting for Tang Rou before going down stairs to eat dinner.

She and Tang Rou were arranged to stay in the same suite. Whilst, Wei Chen was forced to be with Baozi, despite his annoying complaints.

Li Chunhua and Ye Xiu? There’s no point in asking the obvious, right? Those two were sticking to each other like glues, no one could separate them.

“I’m hungry,” Chen Guo mumbled, and took out her phone sluggishly.

She then started taking selfies for her daily microblog. But not long after, a series of rings reverberated from the door, interrupting her.

Chen Guo lazily dragged her feet to check for who was the evil spirit pestering them. She put her right eye against the peephole, but there was not a single soul outside.

“Annoying pest! If I found out who you are, I’m going to skin you alive!” she said between gritted teeth, and opened the door. There’s no way that the bell would ring without someone pressing it. There’s definitely someone playing with her.

Peek peek a peek a boo! Peek peek a peek a boo! A fox who wants to have fun, that’s me! Peek peek a peek boo!” A shameless bastard suddenly popped out in front of her, singing with complete enthusiastic hand moves. It was as if he was treating Chen Guo as a baby.  [RV: Peek A Boo]

Chen Guo couldn’t say a word for a second. She could only stare at the old bastard disbelievingly. She had seen this act a dozens of times now, but this hardcore kpop fan could really left anyone flabbergasted every time!

“What are you doing here?” she asked unwelcomingly afterwards. 

Tonight, let’s go

The playground is popping

No time to be bored

Yeah yeah yeah!”

Wei Chen instead answered her by continuing his unsightly act.