Chapter 45: Lot Drawing Ceremony

CHAPTER 45:

CHAPTER 45:

January 18th, Glory Alliance Headquarters. Today was the most awaited Lot Drawing Ceremony for the offline stage of the Challenger's League.

Now within the huge event hall, a large group of people were crowding around one place. It was only after the host's urging that they slowly dispersed. Little by little, the object of this attention were revealed. Excellent Era's captain and vice-captain were sitting there looking so undisturbed by the unique treatment, Sun Xiang and Xiao Shiqin.

Majority of the teams in the final twenty were just here for fun or to get recognize by the professional teams if fortunate enough, but none of them had hopes to win against Excellent Era. Seeing these two famous figures here, these participants wouldn't mind giving them the attention that they deserved.

At this moment, another two figures so happened to enter the event hall and caught sight of this scene.

"Were those people crowding around to get their autographs? They are sure famous!" one of the latecomers laughed demurely, whispering towards the other person.

The person instead just smiled and ruffled the hair of this charming companion, "You're acting so much of a lady today."

"We're representing the name of our team, stop being so.......," the said lady looked up and found a certain someone's hand still resting above her head. She shoved it away and helplessly warned, "Stop being so childish!"

Their conversation stopped here, where one person had a mischievous yet doting smile on the face, whilst the other ended up being helpless.

The dispersing crowd looked at these latecomers in curiosity, but their jaws dropped after learning the identities of these two.

"God!" someone even accidentally blurted out.

"Ye Xiu? Chunhua?" Xiao Shiqin who followed everyone's gazes and saw these familiar faces was equally surprised and baffled.

Yes. These two were none other than the ex-captain of Excellent Era who recently came out of retirement and his very loving girlfriend, Ye Xiu and Li Chunhua.

"What are they doing here? It couldn't be that they are here to support us, right?" Sun Xiang asked beside him.

Xiao Shiqin looked at his young captain in helplessness. This is the Lot Drawing Ceremony for the Challenger's League, what purpose could these two have here other done drawing lots?

Xiao Shiqin felt like he was having a headache. Not only that, even a heartache.

So this is why there was no news about this retired God?!

All along this predator was living with them in the same forest, waiting to devour their body as the final cuisine!

Xiao Shiqin smiled bitterly. How cunning.