Chapter 50: Epilogue

CHAPTER 50: EPILOGUE

“Nothing has ever changed!”

The fans of Excellent Era all over the country were now feeling like their worlds were crashing down. Excellent Era was relegated. They thought that this would be the worst news they would ever receive, but no, Excellent Era being defeated when everyone was expecting for them to win was the worst. What’s more painful was the fact that the one who eliminated them was their very own former captain.

The fans could wait for Excellent Era to make a comeback next season, but the team itself couldn’t. Who among them didn’t know that after this, Excellent Era would surely be disbanded.

They are strong, why would they break this strong team up?!

No, the fact that they were strong would be the cause why Excellent Era would be dismantled even faster than any other relegated teams.

Because which player would want to remain in the Challenger’s League when they were strong enough to be in the pro league?

Even more for their accounts. When there’s no strong enough player to use it, would the management not be tempted to sell it away? The answer could be easily understood by the fans. So aside from sadness and anger, they were even more helpless.

At this time, the people who should be feeling worse than the fans were on their way into idling together with the very team that put Excellent Era in this predicament. They even helped themselves in the mini bus of the winner team.

“Really, nothing has ever changed!” Old Qin, the first generation Excellent Era Elementalist once again repeated as he moved straight to the back of the bus and settled himself beside his wife.

“What can I say, he got worse?!” Xue Mingkai, the first generation Excellent Era Spell Blade stretched his neck to talk with Qin Tianran sitting behind, but a hand pushed him down by the shoulder.

“I know right, who would have thought that not only he ditched the post-conference, he even dared to bring his whole team away! Shameless!”

“Little Captain still only cares for victory,” Xia Ming commented in the sideline. She is…the first generation Excellent Era Sharpshooter.

Though, her Spring Heaven had no successor…because it was quite sexy?

Spring Heaven was not a super strong account to be used by anyone while disregarding its gender. In the alliance, only Windy Rain and Carved Ghost had that luxury. And well, it was also because Chu Yunxiu had reasons and Wu Yuce didn’t mind being called Ms. Wu.

Since Spring Heaven had no value in ‘name’, Excellent Era didn’t try to recycle it and be used by male players, or even asked the Alliance to change its gender. That’s the worst ending that the female Sharpshooter known for its gunfu had suffered.