Chapter 43: All Stars II: The Lucky Challenger

CHAPTER 43:

CHAPTER 43:

"To our last lucky audience, c'mon down!" the MC announced with his most energetic voice. After all, this would also indicate the nearing of the event's end. Finally, he could rest after a long tiring day of shouting and standing.

Contrary to his enthusiasm, the lucky chosen audience didn't feel much joy about having the chance to participate in this event and strongly opposed to be associated with the word lucky. He even felt that a misfortune was about to befall upon him, no, it must be said that the misfortune already befell when Wei Chen jinxed him.

Ye Xiu lazily stood up. After much persuasion from his very supportive girlfriend, he had no choice but to go with the flow and accept his adversity. Li Chunhua even pulled some rimless eyeglasses out of nowhere and made him wear it for his disguise. Clearly, she wanted this thing to happen, and was well prepared for it.

A lazy looking guy slowly descended from the audience seat. Some audience began reprimanding his actions as it showed how unenthusiastic he was. Many of them wanted this opportunity to play with Wang Jiexi's apprentice, but this guy couldn't even show even a bit of excitement. How annoying!

But as this person walked out from the shadows and stepped on the stage, they somehow had some understanding.

The light showed the entirety of this last participant. One look and they could clearly say that he's not a simple figure. Even the aura that he was giving off was on another level. It was as if, he didn't give any importance about this event.

This guy dressed himself simply, but his clothes were obviously of high-end. Specially, the cream overcoat that he was wearing. Keen observers would know that it was from the winter collection of a popular luxury brand. Though, even those that had no idea would still find his fashion taste exquisite and luxurious.

Of course, Ye Xiu had no idea about other people's evaluation towards him. In any sense, it wasn't him who prepared these clothes; he just simply wore it.

"Why do I feel like he is somewhat familiar?" Huang Shaotian mumbled, narrowing his eyes to look at the chosen audience on the screen.

Yu Wenzhou looked at Huang Shaotian with a knowing smile; albeit, he didn't say a word to give the guy some clarity.

The participant wore a black mask that gave him a mysterious appearance. However, it was also evident that he was quite a looker behind this mask. It was particularly because of his striking exposed pale complexion, high nose bridge, and phoenix shaped amber eyes.

Meanwhile, with his rimless eyeglasses, he looked somehow scholarly.

Just like a master tactician, Yu Wenzhou smiled.

Did this guy felt that he was an outcast as he was the only one who wasn't wearing eyeglasses among the four master tacticians, so he also decided to wear one?