Chapter 16: SLEEP OVER I

Summary:

Summary:

Li Chunhua and Ye Xiu in one room? How about that?

Notes:

Includes exact dialogue from the original work.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

At the hotel near the Samsara Stadium, a girl walked over to the window and then to outside of the room. Seeing that it was getting late and the guy still wasn’t back, she was finally beginning to worry: “Don’t tell me……that after his revealing his identity, he won’t be coming back?”

Chen Guo was full of sadness. She suddenly discovered that, even though she still wasn’t able to equate Ye Xiu with Ye Qiu, whether it was that lazy and irritating guy or that God that she respected greatly, him leaving so quietly left a bad taste in her mouth.

“He’ll come back. He’s with Senior Li, maybe they were now having a reunion with the other pro-players. Look, senior Li even posted a photo on weibo.” Tang Rou walked over to comfort the older girl. She showed her phone in front of Chen Guo.

Just as she said this, they heard a movement from outside their door. It was just that with Chen Guo’s mood, she only let out a sigh, but didn’t move.

Except this time, the movements got closer and then stopped outside of their door.

“Is he back?” Chen Guo was still lost in thought. This time, Tang Rou said this and checked. When she opened the door, sure enough, Ye Xiu was fiddling with his door while a beautiful girl was tugging the hem of his sleeves.

“I told you, I can go there on my own.” The girl looked like she was complaining.

At this time, Li Chunhua was really frustrated. Butler Wang was suddenly called back by her father. Ye Xiu as a big brother figure wanted to walk her to the hotel but she didn’t want to let the guy go back to his hotel alone at this hour. In the end, Ye Xiu jokingly offered her to stay with him. She didn’t know what had gotten into her that time but she agreed with the joke. Ye Xiu, as shameless as he was immediately grabbed the opportunity. Li Chunhua was confident that the guy wouldn’t do anything to her. But how was she supposed to act normal when the guy was in the same room with her?

In the end, Ye Xiu was really innocent. The accident gave him a deep scar. This time that he was finally with the girl, he didn’t want to let her alone just like how he did in the past. Thinking that if only he chose to accompany the girl to the airport or if he only didn’t permit the girl to visit him that time, maybe the girl wouldn’t be asleep for two years, maybe she was now a famous pro-player. Playing GLORY was important to him. So it was to her. He knew that the girl had many regrets.

“Oh? Hi Xiao Tang!” Li Chunhua noticed the little sister that opened the door in front of Ye Xiu’s suite.

“Hello Senior Li!” Tang Rou smiled politely though she was shocked to see the girl here. Had they gotten to that point?