Chapter 24: Spring Festival II

Summary:

Summary:

"Marriage is not something to be joked around."

Notes:

I think it's becoming my habit to just update every week. I am sorry, I'm busy thinking what will happen to my thesis. I can only assure you that a week is the longest update interval I will make.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Four people went upstairs while Ye Xiu stayed to guard Chen Guo's stuffs. No matter how much he wanted to bond with Li Chunhua or also with his brother to be fair, his boss' words were made of steel.

Seeing the four go upstairs, Ye Xiu shook his head, lit a cigarette, and looked for a computer to log into GLORY.

Li Chunhua was forced to sleep at Chen Guo's room while the lady boss would share the bed with Tang Rou. Ye Qiu as a sensible man, politely chose to sleep at the sofa instead of sharing a bed with his irritating brother.

When the four went downstairs back to the Internet Cafe, the goods that Chen Guo bought were still scattered on the floor while Ye Xiu was diligently playing.

"Guo guo, you bought so much stuff!" Tang Ruo laughed as she saw the things scattered on the floor. She conveniently shifted Chen Guo's hatred from the lazy guy.

But Chen Guo was just happy for a minute and immediately reprimanded her lazy employee.

"You only know how to play! You're not going to tidy up all the stuff we bought?" Chen Guo scolded.

"Exactly. He only knows how to play games. Shameful." Ye Qiu stood by Chen Guo and acted all mighty.

The two ladies with them looked at each other and giggled knowingly. Tang Rou was so used to Chen Guo losing her temper because of Ye Xiu. While Li Chunhua also knew that it was the two brothers' hobby to insult each other whenever there's a chance.

Ye Xiu lifted his head helplessly: "How do you want to do it."

Chen Guo carelessly pointed around: "Use everything that's useful!"

Ye Xiu said powerlessly: "Do you know how much of the stuff you bought is useful?"

Chen Guo stared blankly. She had only bought whatever she liked. She didn't know what exactly she had bought and was already having trouble remembering.

"Shut your mouth! Cut his salary, boss!" Ye Qiu incited.

"How about you first figure out what you've bought!" Ye Xiu said to Chen Guo.

"Even the useless stuff has to be tidied up!" Chen Guo said and then ran over to study what she had bought.

"Ye Qiu, go help." Ye Xiu said.